Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla/Black Cherry/Blueberry 5.3 Oz 18 Ct Box uploaded by Teresa C.

BY DANNON

Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I don't eat yogurt a lot ..but every now n then ..wen I decide I want some I always grab this one ..very good
ALEJANDRA R.
Es un yogurt que cumple todas mis espectativas ya que me encanta la vainilla y los frutos del bosque.
Christina M.
Denver, IN
I'm not a huge fan of greek yogurt, but dannon has the best by far. Rich creamy texture, great flavor.
Ashley F.
My son loves this greek yogurt, it is his all time favorite! He has tried many others, but this one wins everytime!
Kari S.
Blaine , MN
This yogurt has the perfect flavor. The consistency is great! It's not too think and not too watery. This is also very affordable. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Kaitlin H.
This yogurt is the only brand I buy! It's definitely the best, I'm not a huge yogurt fan honestly but this is what I buy if I ever buy yogurt!
Andréa M.
Mississauga, ON
Delicious and nutritious! Love the flavours and love what the ingredients combined do for my body. I feel great after introducing this to my diet and mixing it into my smoothies! Makes for a food snack topped with honey when I'm in a hurry too.
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
I usually don't find myself taking a liking on greek yogurt or yogurt in particular, but this has changed my mind about them, since the greek yogurt isn't overpowering and isn't as sour as the other brands that I have tried before, and the berries add some flavour and make it interesting :)
Ashley R.
This is the yogurt I found the I like the taste the most. I always just buy the vanilla flavor because I like to add my own extra things for taste such as granola and fresh fruit. I also like to add this to my smoothies once and a while to make them more smooth and creamy.
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this yogurt I'm not a huge fan of yogurt I will only eat just a select few brands and flavors