Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla/Black Cherry/Blueberry 5.3 Oz 18 Ct Box uploaded by Teresa C.

BY DANNON

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My husband will only eat this yogurt. He lives the taste and says it’s smooth and not bitter. He will eat vanilla or any berry type flavor. Great yogurt.
Carli C.
Loooooooooove Oikos (sorry if I misspelled haha). It's the go to Greek yogurt in our house. Good flavor!
Danitza F.
Lindon
it taste good, all my family eats it.
My kids eat it at breakfast and I always keep buying the same brand
Meisha C.
This is my go to Greek yogurt. It is always available and affordable. It also comes in many different flavors so you don't get bored
Aaliyah A.
I always get the vanilla flavor! I changed my diet awhile ago due to GERD & I seen a smoothie receipe that involved the product. Fell in love with the texture & flavor.
Liz C.
I love this yogurt for smoothies, and overnight oats recipes. Tastes great and lasts a long time in the fridge!
Lorena R.
Uffff simplemente me encanta su mezcla de sabores es una explosión en la boca!, sin palabras
Mariana C.
Maravilhoso! Textura super cremosa, levemente doce, pouca gordura e tamanho bom. Para um lanche d manhã ou para a ceia, sustenta bastante.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I tried this yogurt at the suggestion of my doctor and it was very good and it helped with my stomach issues.
I would recommend it to anybody
Jennie B.
Ottawa
These are perfect for my diabetic daughter, who just loves them. They come in decent flavours. I recommend to others.