BY DANNON

Kari S.
Blaine , MN
This yogurt has the perfect flavor. The consistency is great! It's not too think and not too watery. This is also very affordable. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Aaliyah A.
I always get the vanilla flavor! I changed my diet awhile ago due to GERD & I seen a smoothie receipe that involved the product. Fell in love with the texture & flavor.
Ashley R.
This is the yogurt I found the I like the taste the most. I always just buy the vanilla flavor because I like to add my own extra things for taste such as granola and fresh fruit. I also like to add this to my smoothies once and a while to make them more smooth and creamy.
Tanya P.
My I'm trying to be healthy, guilt free snack! I don't regularly eat yogurt but when I’m one of my diet crazes this is my snack/desserts. I like the thickness of the yogurt and it’s tarty taste mixed with the sweetness of the cherries. Plus the price isn't bad either!
step c.
South Gate, CA
My son love yogurt and we have to have it in the fridge all the time he walks over to the fridge grags his choice of flavor and comes to the living room and enjoys his yogurt
Kaitlin H.
This yogurt is the only brand I buy! It's definitely the best, I'm not a huge yogurt fan honestly but this is what I buy if I ever buy yogurt!
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I tried this yogurt at the suggestion of my doctor and it was very good and it helped with my stomach issues.
I would recommend it to anybody
Mariana C.
Maravilhoso! Textura super cremosa, levemente doce, pouca gordura e tamanho bom. Para um lanche d manhã ou para a ceia, sustenta bastante.
Brian S.
Racine, WI
love this brand they continue to bring the best tasting product out there.i wouldn't want any other brand in my fridge. highly recommend
Meisha C.
This is my go to Greek yogurt. It is always available and affordable. It also comes in many different flavors so you don't get bored