BY DANNON

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
This is the yogurt I found the I like the taste the most. I always just buy the vanilla flavor because I like to add my own extra things for taste such as granola and fresh fruit. I also like to add this to my smoothies once and a while to make them more smooth and creamy.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
My I'm trying to be healthy, guilt free snack! I don't regularly eat yogurt but when I’m one of my diet crazes this is my snack/desserts. I like the thickness of the yogurt and it’s tarty taste mixed with the sweetness of the cherries. Plus the price isn't bad either!
step c.
step c.
South Gate, CA
My son love yogurt and we have to have it in the fridge all the time he walks over to the fridge grags his choice of flavor and comes to the living room and enjoys his yogurt
Diana O.
Diana O.
Durham, NC
I love this yogurt. The taste is great as well as the texture. Its thick but not to thick and the taste is not too overpowering.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
When I need a sweet fix without all the calories this is what I go to it is so good and not bad for you
Christina M.
Christina M.
Denver, IN
I'm not a huge fan of greek yogurt, but dannon has the best by far. Rich creamy texture, great flavor.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
I love this yogurt I'm not a huge fan of yogurt I will only eat just a select few brands and flavors
Susan J.
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA
I love Dannon Oilos Greek Yogurt. Blueberry is my favorite one. I always take one to work with me.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lodi, NJ
Great taste and texture. the price is good. they have many varieties. my favorite is the chery.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Blaine , MN
This yogurt has the perfect flavor. The consistency is great! It's not too think and not too watery. This is also very affordable. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family.