BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt.

Grade A. see more...

kulsoom a.
kulsoom a.
Denton, TX
I use yogurt mostly in cooking and find that this yogurt is excellent for making raitas and tatziki sauces lond with many other yogurt based Mediterranean sauces and Indian curries. It's thick and sense and doesn't release a. Lot of water and is easy to whip. It has a mild flavor, not to tart which sometimes can alter the taste of sauces. I would definitely recommend this as a great product to cook with!
courtney L.
courtney L.
We use this quite frequently at my house. It's one of our favorites. But we don't eat it like most people do. We use it as a marinade for chicken. It is by far the best ever!!! We put it in with the chicken and whichever seasonings we want and let it sit over night in the fridge. Then the time comes to cook it and it leaves it tender and juicy and has a nice crisp to the outside! Delicious!!
Paige E.
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
This is what I always purchase, and my SO really loves greek yogurt. Usually I'm picky when it comes to yogurts cause I always seem to have an after taste with greek ones specially but with this brand I always get a creamy texture and no after taste !
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
If you haven't already tried this, please do! Dannon definitely has a sweeter greek yogurt but these are like a guilt free dessert! Bananas foster is very tasty. Strawberry is yummy. I don't think there have been any that we did not enjoy!
Corinne W.
Corinne W.
Huntingdon, PA
This is a pretty good brand of Greek yogurt, but not my favorite. Excellent source of protein, but I feel like it lacks a little bit in flavor (yes, even plain vanilla needs flavor!) I do like that they also sell a frozen yogurt version!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love getting the plain yogurt because it had the best calorie count, same amount of protien- and i can add whatever ingredients I want to it/I'm feeling that day! Granola, fruit, honey, etc!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Alexander City, AL
This greek yogurt has a very creamy consistency and great overall texture. I like the Plain because it let's me add my own flavorings and eat a fruit on the side.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
Great texture and taste. This in by far one of my favorite snacks.
Has a smooth texture and the flavor is perfect. Not to sweet but perfect.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA
Love this with granola. Good lunch snack with berries as well. Love the flavor. I usually buy the triple zero ones though.
Tianna F.
Tianna F.
Newburyport, MA
Love this yogurt. I add to my smoothies for some extra protein. I also use as a sour cream alternate. Would recommend
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Since this Greek yogurt is plain without any sweeteners, fruit, etc, what do you, if anything, like to mix into your plain Oikos Greek yogurt?