Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Traditional Plain uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt.

Grade A. see more...

MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite Greek yogurt in the world, I can do sauces for lunch, I can just mixed with fruits, with whatever you want. I always buy it and I will buy the rest of my life, seriously it is the best ever.
Lanie B.
Stilwell
If you looking for the perfect fat free greek yogurt, look no farther. Oikos is creamy and delicious. It is my go to brand, better than store brands, Fage and Chobani, in my opinion. There are very few products that I refuse to sub brands for, Greek Yogurt is one of them and Oikos is my go to!  I use it anywhere you would use sour cream - on baked potatoes, in recipes, on mexican food, in chili, in oatmeal, I even make an incredible fat free protein cheesecake with it and fat free cream cheese - healthy never tasted so good.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go-to Greek yogurt! It has an amazing taste for the price. I’ve been getting this yogurt for years and I’ve always loved it. My favorite is sprinkling some fruit on top - it’s the best! Always a must have on my grocery list!
Jessica F.
I love this yogurt compared to all the other vanilla greek yogurts I have tried. This yogurt does not have a sour flavor and it does not dry your mouth out. It is super smooth and silky and has a very fresh vanilla flavor. I definitely recommend this product.  Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla
Stephanie H.
stollings
This has a refreshing flavor a nice thick consistency. You can add berries or melons, granola, you can use it in place of sour cream. I even like to toss some into my protein smoothies for an extra kick of protein.
Anna L.
I absolutely love this Greek yogurt! It is so very healthy and can be used in different types of dishes as long as plain is purchased. The value is great for what you get. I would definitely buy again.
Sara B.
Jamesville
I love this yogurt, and the price is great. I like to add flavorings and fruits to my yogurt and this brand is very mild. Some are very chalky and this one is not.
Jasmeet S.
Richmond, VA
I love this Greek Yogurt. I eat/use greek yogurt almost every day, and this brand works perfectly in everything from smoothies to parfaits. I like this better than most competitor's yogurt, which is why I tend to buy it again and again. It isn't too think or too thick, and the taste isn't chalky. Instead, it is very rich and creamy. I will definitely continue buying this product, and I highly recommend it!
Ronnie H.
Laurel, MD
Really great quality for an affordable price. This yogurt is great for someone trying to live a healthy lifestyle without breaking the bank. Throw in some fresh fruit and it's a great snack or breakfast. I like to mix in fresh strawberries and Nutella and it's almost like dessert. Would recommend to anyone!
Dani S.
This is one of my favorite greek yogurts to buy, especially in the large tub because I can add it into my smoothies, use it in place of sour cream in recipes, and just generally have a lot of it around.

It is less chalky than Chobani and other brands, so it's a bit tastier when eaten plain.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Since this Greek yogurt is plain without any sweeteners, fruit, etc, what do you, if anything, like to mix into your plain Oikos Greek yogurt?