Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Toasted Coconut Vanilla uploaded by Joanna m.Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Toasted Coconut Vanilla uploaded by Jaquelin R.Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Toasted Coconut Vanilla uploaded by Jaquelin R.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavor Blended.

Grade A.

11g protein.

Traditional.

NFL. Oikos is the official yogurt of the NFL. see more...

Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I do like this yogurt, this flavor and the strawberry flavor. I'm not a huge fan of yogurt on general but I like the consistence and flavor of these. They're thicker than regular yogurt, almost like the whips that they used to make (or maybe still do?). I don't buy yogurt a whole lot but when I do it's usually always Oikos.
Jenny B.
Lombard, Il
This is one of the most delicious flavors I have ever tried. I have to be honest I don't love yogurt but I know I should eat it. I found myself excited to have it in the morning like desert. I paid $9 for 10! Amazing deal. I have been telling anyone who listens to try it
Katie Z.
Raleigh, NC
My absolute favorite snack when I'm in a health-kick but also need something sweet and filling. The toasted coconut literally tastes like cake! So yummy and protein-packed, and the fact that it's healthy but tastes like a cheat snack is such a bonus!
Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite yogurt flavor of all time and I am a yogurt lover!! Its so rich and creamy, the coconut and vanilla is delicious and for some reason more filling than regular fruit flavors.
Carly F.
This one was pretty good, but I did not taste the toasted coconut at all? Usually with coconut flavored things, it is either too strong or I do not taste it at all!
Beth H.
Lewiston, ME
Sweet and creamy, this is great yogurt. It's also NOT fat free, which is preferred when feeding babies and toddlers. I've used it in smoothies as well, SO good. :)
Deana P.
Glenmont, NY
This is my top favorite favorite favorite yogurt I will not buy any other flavor I will not be at any other yogurt now this is the best yogurt I have ever had
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
Best Greek coconut yogurt. Rich full of taste. Great with fruit or added to a smoothie. Not overwhelming flavor of coconut just a hint.
Jayne G.
Love this yogurt because it has so much protein and keeps me full. I add some chocolate chips for a nice healthy dessert.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I don't LOVE the vanilla taste, as i feel Oikos has better flavors. but i love that the Greek yogurt is very fulfilling.