BY DANNON

Try Dannon® Oikos® Traditional line of Greek yogurts, where rich, traditional yogurt is blended together with delicious fruits or flavors. see more...

Nadia F.
Worcester
I love this yogurt! I use it in my shakes and smoothies. It's also nice to be able to grab and go when I am in a hurry in the morning.
Emma H.
Tornado, WV
I did not like this yogurt. It smells bad and has a weird texture. The strawberry flavor was not sweet enough. Would not buy again.
Jenuwel N.
Niles
My husband is a huge Greek yogurt fan and loves it when this goes on sale! His favorite is the strawberry, blueberry, and cherry.
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
My husband loves Dannons Greek Yogurt. and loves all the flavor they have to offer. This brand is a number one favorite of his.
Ariel H.
Good taste and texture. Not too rich and no weird after taste like some yogurts.  Reasonably priced, will buy again.
Meghan E.
Lexington
This product was alright. I do not know that I would try it again. It was more on the tart side and that just wasn't for me.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I love the light and fit Greek yogurt. Healthy and filling with lots of flVor. Not crazy about this coconut flavor though.
Cassandra R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Yummy. Great texture. Can find any flavor you may want. Also fills one up pretty good when your running short on time.
Melissa L.
Shasta Lake, CA
Love the taste of freshness. It's not full of sugar and it is healthy. The price is fair and I will buy it again.
Nayara D.
San Carlos, CA
It's a Great product.
I loved.
It's my favorite yogurt ever.
I loved so much.
That doesn't have so much oil