BY DANNON

Helen B.
Sarnia
Love, love, love this yogurt in any flavour.  It is thick and creamy.  I usually have one serving of yogurt for breakfast every day.
Tiffany H.
Oneida
I love how creamy this yogurt is.  The flavor are delicious and something I can eat everyday.  Quick and easy for breakfast or snack.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband LOVES these. We get the bulk pack from Sam's Club every time we go shopping (he goes through them quickly lol). They have a good variety of flavors.
Claire S.
St. John's
I like there Greek yogurts the best they taste really good and have s good variety of flavours, there also pretty adorable! I've purchased them a few times to try different flavours and I've like them all! I'd definitly buy again
Leah M.
Advance, NC
I love this yogurt and so does my daughter. It is a little more thick than other Greek yogurts. The flavor is great and there are great varieties in flavors. I generally buy this from Harris Teeter grocery store.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I bought the variety pack for about $4 with 8 in the pack a couple of years ago.Now it has 6 in the pack for like $5 or $6 which made me mad. Dannon Greek yogurt is so good. I add granola in the yogurt to make a parfait. It is creamy and doesnt leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt and loves greek yogurt.
Rachael Y.
Charlotte, NC
Creamy greek yogurt that is goodfoor you and has a great taste. I like the consistancy of greek yogurt better than most regular style yogurts. I buy them often and with deals at most stores selling them 10 for $10, the price is good. Would recommend.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
LOVE the Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt line!! All of the flavors have such a great taste to them, I haven't found one I don't like yet which is pretty rare! They are also a really nice thickness/consistency!
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
They are a little sweet for my taste but I like the portions. Fills me up and is a healthy snack through out the day. I will usually add granola to add some crunchiness. However, I prefer other Greek yogurts that are not as fruity.
Teri D.
Best blueberry yogurt I have tried. The fruit on the bottom makes the yogurt much more flavorful than other kinds.