BY DANNON

Maliboo M.
Charleston , WV
Like other dannon products but hate oikos! Bought this from my local kroger supermarket and it is over prices and over rated and taste terrible! I prefer yoplait or store brand and will not buy this again
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
They are a little sweet for my taste but I like the portions. Fills me up and is a healthy snack through out the day. I will usually add granola to add some crunchiness. However, I prefer other Greek yogurts that are not as fruity.
Itzel e.
mi yogurt muy bueno, me gustan las variedades que hay como manzana, arandano, fresa etc. su precio es muy accesible tambien para el organismo
Dustie N.
This yogurt is great for the brand but not my first choice In flavor . My son really enjoyed this strawberry.
Aubrey S.
League City, TX
I tried out greek yogurt not to long age and just didn't like it but the Tate was good. I just don't like how thick it is .
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I am just not a fan of the Greek yogurt. I do not like the taste. I have tried it once, but don't intend to again.
Claire S.
St. John's
I like there Greek yogurts the best they taste really good and have s good variety of flavours, there also pretty adorable! I've purchased them a few times to try different flavours and I've like them all! I'd definitly buy again
Leah M.
Advance, NC
I love this yogurt and so does my daughter. It is a little more thick than other Greek yogurts. The flavor is great and there are great varieties in flavors. I generally buy this from Harris Teeter grocery store.
Jaci W.
No chalky flavor or texture. The flavors are very good and there are fruit bits in each package which makes me feel like it is healthy.
Laura C.
Beausejour, Manitoba
This is a rich creamy smooth Yogurt that tastes great. So thick. The strawberry is my favourite. I've purchased this product on occasion as it is a bit more expensive then other yogurts .