BY DANNON

Chelsea P.
I love that they make packs that have a variety of flavor a. One can get too boring after a while
Solomon C.
Concord, CA
Yogurt tastes great and is a great buy! Purchased the pack at Costco and is great for the family.
Claire S.
St. John's
I like there Greek yogurts the best they taste really good and have s good variety of flavours, there also pretty adorable! I've purchased them a few times to try different flavours and I've like them all! I'd definitly buy again
Ana G.
Mazatlan
la verdad si esta bien rico, cremoso, es de mis favoritos, tiene buen sabor y textura y no cae pesado en el estomago, pero cada quien sus gustos, pero de mi parte si reomiendo que los prueben si no lo han hecho, es una explosión en la boca, disfrutan comerlo
Laura C.
Beausejour, Manitoba
This is a rich creamy smooth Yogurt that tastes great. So thick. The strawberry is my favourite. I've purchased this product on occasion as it is a bit more expensive then other yogurts .
Rosa C.
Cádiz
Just delicious, creamy, it melts in your mouth. I also buy different flavors but this one is my favorite. It's quite healthy and the price if perfect for the product. I highly recommend it.
Emily B.
Halifax, NS
I have tried basically every Greek yogurt on the market and oikos is by far my favorite! They require a little bit of stirring, but overall they are to die for! Strawberry and blueberry are the best flavors in my opinion🍧💁🏼
Helen B.
Sarnia
Love, love, love this yogurt in any flavour.  It is thick and creamy.  I usually have one serving of yogurt for breakfast every day.
Itzel e.
mi yogurt muy bueno, me gustan las variedades que hay como manzana, arandano, fresa etc. su precio es muy accesible tambien para el organismo
Vane O.
This is very creamy yohurt is very rich,there are different brands and flavors can be as where apart is healthy and inexpensive