BY DANNON

Dawn M.
Lenexa, KS
The Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt with a smooth taste. I have one for breakfast everyday.
Jennifer D.
Stephens City, VA
A favorite in our house, even our kids will eat it without complaining. The price is good which is important considering we purchase this often.
Rosa C.
Cádiz
Just delicious, creamy, it melts in your mouth. I also buy different flavors but this one is my favorite. It's quite healthy and the price if perfect for the product. I highly recommend it.
Vane O.
This is very creamy yohurt is very rich,there are different brands and flavors can be as where apart is healthy and inexpensive
Claire S.
St. John's
I like there Greek yogurts the best they taste really good and have s good variety of flavours, there also pretty adorable! I've purchased them a few times to try different flavours and I've like them all! I'd definitly buy again
Ana G.
Mazatlan
la verdad si esta bien rico, cremoso, es de mis favoritos, tiene buen sabor y textura y no cae pesado en el estomago, pero cada quien sus gustos, pero de mi parte si reomiendo que los prueben si no lo han hecho, es una explosión en la boca, disfrutan comerlo
Laura C.
Beausejour, Manitoba
This is a rich creamy smooth Yogurt that tastes great. So thick. The strawberry is my favourite. I've purchased this product on occasion as it is a bit more expensive then other yogurts .
Helen B.
Sarnia
Love, love, love this yogurt in any flavour.  It is thick and creamy.  I usually have one serving of yogurt for breakfast every day.
Itzel e.
mi yogurt muy bueno, me gustan las variedades que hay como manzana, arandano, fresa etc. su precio es muy accesible tambien para el organismo
Cindy B.
castlegar
I wasnt a huge fan of greek yogurt until i gave this product a chance, and its delicious! I dont buy it often enough