BY DANNON

Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
This is my favorite yogurt. It is not disgusting like other Greek yogurts. It is smooth and creamy and delicious. My favorite is the blueberry.
Jaci W.
Jaci W.
No chalky flavor or texture. The flavors are very good and there are fruit bits in each package which makes me feel like it is healthy.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Oneida
I love how creamy this yogurt is.  The flavor are delicious and something I can eat everyday.  Quick and easy for breakfast or snack.
Neniz M.
Neniz M.
Canton
Delicious love it, i put granola on it it tates even better, i prefer strawbeey only. Dont like the after tates of others
Dianne W.
Dianne W.
Madison, AL
I live the richness of this yogurt as well as the tartness from it. It has such a lovely taste and price for it is not that bad either.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Topeka, KS
I love yogurt and you can't go wrong with strawberry. Great flavor good texture and even better for you
Dustie N.
Dustie N.
This yogurt is great for the brand but not my first choice In flavor . My son really enjoyed this strawberry.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Best blueberry yogurt I have tried. The fruit on the bottom makes the yogurt much more flavorful than other kinds.
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Cardwell, MO
Good yogurt. Tasty. Healthy. Love it. Try it. Will buy again. Recommend for you most defiantly........
Erin K.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
I love this yogurt, it's my go to yogurt! This is a very thick and creamy yogurt and the fruit taste fresh