BY DANNON

Aubrey S.
League City, TX
I tried out greek yogurt not to long age and just didn't like it but the Tate was good. I just don't like how thick it is .
Neniz M.
Canton
Delicious love it, i put granola on it it tates even better, i prefer strawbeey only. Dont like the after tates of others
Carmen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not a fan of Greek Yogurt, but I love the taste of this brand and the Strawberry/Blueberry is a taste that I love.
Dawn M.
Lenexa, KS
The Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt is by far the best greek yogurt with a smooth taste. I have one for breakfast everyday.
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I am just not a fan of the Greek yogurt. I do not like the taste. I have tried it once, but don't intend to again.
Teri D.
Best blueberry yogurt I have tried. The fruit on the bottom makes the yogurt much more flavorful than other kinds.
Dustie N.
This yogurt is great for the brand but not my first choice In flavor . My son really enjoyed this strawberry.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
I love this yogurt, it's my go to yogurt! This is a very thick and creamy yogurt and the fruit taste fresh
Tonya T.
Cardwell, MO
Good yogurt. Tasty. Healthy. Love it. Try it. Will buy again. Recommend for you most defiantly........
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
I love yogurt and you can't go wrong with strawberry. Great flavor good texture and even better for you