BY DANNON

Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I love that they make packs that have a variety of flavor a. One can get too boring after a while
Solomon C.
Solomon C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Yogurt tastes great and is a great buy! Purchased the pack at Costco and is great for the family.
Jeannette F.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I bought the variety pack for about $4 with 8 in the pack a couple of years ago.Now it has 6 in the pack for like $5 or $6 which made me mad. Dannon Greek yogurt is so good. I add granola in the yogurt to make a parfait. It is creamy and doesnt leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt and loves greek yogurt.
Rachael Y.
Rachael Y.
Charlotte
Creamy greek yogurt that is goodfoor you and has a great taste. I like the consistancy of greek yogurt better than most regular style yogurts. I buy them often and with deals at most stores selling them 10 for $10, the price is good. Would recommend.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
They are a little sweet for my taste but I like the portions. Fills me up and is a healthy snack through out the day. I will usually add granola to add some crunchiness. However, I prefer other Greek yogurts that are not as fruity.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
LOVE the Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt line!! All of the flavors have such a great taste to them, I haven't found one I don't like yet which is pretty rare! They are also a really nice thickness/consistency!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Advance
I love this yogurt and so does my daughter. It is a little more thick than other Greek yogurts. The flavor is great and there are great varieties in flavors. I generally buy this from Harris Teeter grocery store.
Maliboo M.
Maliboo M.
Charleston , WV
Like other dannon products but hate oikos! Bought this from my local kroger supermarket and it is over prices and over rated and taste terrible! I prefer yoplait or store brand and will not buy this again
Lara S.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
My favorite yogurt. This is my go to when I'm craving a good yogurt (which tends to be a lot lol) or when I'm on a health kick and want a sweet treat! Reasonably priced as well!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
This is my favorite yogurt. It is not disgusting like other Greek yogurts. It is smooth and creamy and delicious. My favorite is the blueberry.