BY DANNON

Constance C.
Kalama, WA
It took me some time to get used to the texture of Greek yogurt but Dannon did it on this one for me! It tastes so luxurious and smooth! Nice addition to my lifestyle and I usually enjoy one after a run or squat challenge. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for something new.
Araceli Z.
I love the strawberry and blueberry! I like the honey one too but it's hard to find where I live! And one of the good things is there only 1.00$ where I live! So I stock up quite frequently!
Leslie M.
Pleasantly surprised by greek yogurt. Has a little bit more of a tangy taste than my usual but really a great flavor, good portion sizes, attractive packaging at a decent price. I recommend!
Heather S.
Denver, CO
If you're looking for a healthy snack that also tastes great, look no further! This stuff is DELICIOUS and the strawberry/blueberry flavor helps to curb my sugar cravings
Neshia J.
It isn't as sweet as I would like but it is good. I use this to add to my breakfast smoothies! Always on sale so I always purchase them.
Lovely M.
West Palm Beach, FL
The taste is very crisp and i love to eat things that are healthy. I know that i can eat so many of these and not gain so much weight
Cady H.
Mmmm I love these. I like to have them as an on the go breakfast or snack. The protein seems to hel hold me over to my next meal
Aubrey S.
League City, TX
I tried out greek yogurt not to long age and just didn't like it but the Tate was good. I just don't like how thick it is .
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I am just not a fan of the Greek yogurt. I do not like the taste. I have tried it once, but don't intend to again.
Solomon C.
Concord, CA
Yogurt tastes great and is a great buy! Purchased the pack at Costco and is great for the family.