Dannon Oikos Greek Recipe Traditional Dairy Snack Lemon Meringue uploaded by Katrina A.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Recipe Traditional Lemon Meringue Dairy Snack.

Grade A.

11g protein.

Flavor-blended. see more...

Amy M.
Jermyn
If you are a lemon fan then you are definitely going to like this flavor. It still has that truly delicious Greek yogurt flavor but with a delicious hint of lemon. Definitely recommended if you like lemon. If not then you won't like it.
Rachel N.
Dannon Oikos Greek Recipe Traditional Dairy Snack Lemon Meringue a heavenly dessert like treat worth trying! If you are a lover of Greek yogurt, try this flavor for an authentic lemon meringue taste! With 11 grams of protein to keep you fuller longer, Oikos by dannon is the perfect snack good for your body with probiotics! Try key lime, strawberry and more!
Katrina A.
One of my favorite flavors of this yogurt. Picked it up due to coupons and will be my new go to for fun flavors. Doesn't have that typical Greek yogurt taste and is thick texture. I like the thick texture compared to runny regular yogurts.
Olivia J.
My husband and I love this as an indulgent snack. Add granola or blueberries to this and it's like a heavenly pie!! The best lemon yogurt I've had. Probably not the best for you though. Def recommend!
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
One of my favorite yoghurts!! totally creamy, refreshing with the perfect taste of lemon! Sweet yet tart ! It's the perfect dessert when your counting calories or just looking for something yummy !
alyssa t.
Surprisingly yummy. sweeter than a lemon meringue pie but smooth and refreshing. sometimes I'll eat it as an alternative to a less healthy dessert and it takes care of my craving.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Oikos is by far my favorite Greek yogurt brand. I find it to be a little more substantial than Chobani and not as runny - which I love. Every single flavor I have tried, I have fell in love with. Not one has disappointed me yet! I buy them weekly and keep at work for a snack.
Melissa D.
oikos is my favorite greek yogurt out there! I put a little whip cream on top and it tastes so much like lemon meringue !!! so yummy :)
Holly H.
Lemon Meringue is one of my favorite pies. So I was ecstatic to try this flavor. It didnt disappoint. Very good.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
My husband really likes this flavor. I don't find it often, but when I do I purchase several to keep on hand.