Dannon Oikos Greek Recipe Traditional Dairy Snack Lemon Meringue uploaded by Katrina A.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Recipe Traditional Lemon Meringue Dairy Snack.

Grade A.

11g protein.

Flavor-blended. see more...

L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC
I love Oikos yogurt it is by far the best greek yogurt hands down! My favorite flavor however is the Lemon Meringue because I am also a lover of Lemon Meringue pie, a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs in this makes it all the more tasty. It's so good it can't be right but thankfully it's low in fat and is good for the tummy, it actually keeps the waist slim and trim, now what's not to love about that. This makes a guilt free snack for summer which is why I keep the fridge stocked with it. =)
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
I only eat Greek yogurt because it's healthy to be honest. I'm not a fan of how most Greek yogurts even with flavoring just taste like thicker sour cream with a slight fruity after taste. But this Greek yogurt is the only one I actually truly like. Oiko's Greek yogurts are so smooth and creamy and the flavor is rich and fresh. All and all my favorite yogurt. It makes healthy eating fun for me and my family!
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Surprisingly yummy. sweeter than a lemon meringue pie but smooth and refreshing. sometimes I'll eat it as an alternative to a less healthy dessert and it takes care of my craving.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
One of my favorite flavors of this yogurt. Picked it up due to coupons and will be my new go to for fun flavors. Doesn't have that typical Greek yogurt taste and is thick texture. I like the thick texture compared to runny regular yogurts.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
My husband and I love this as an indulgent snack. Add granola or blueberries to this and it's like a heavenly pie!! The best lemon yogurt I've had. Probably not the best for you though. Def recommend!
Georgiana W.
Georgiana W.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
One of my favorite yoghurts!! totally creamy, refreshing with the perfect taste of lemon! Sweet yet tart ! It's the perfect dessert when your counting calories or just looking for something yummy !
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
oikos is my favorite greek yogurt out there! I put a little whip cream on top and it tastes so much like lemon meringue !!! so yummy :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lemon Meringue is one of my favorite pies. So I was ecstatic to try this flavor. It didnt disappoint. Very good.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
I search for this whenever I am in the store! My favorite and tastes awesome. Not sure how they get it to taste almost exactly like a lemon meringue pie, but I'm down! Favorite greek yogurt!
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
There are a bunch of delicious Oikos greek yogurt flavors and lemon meringue is definitely one of them. Plus it's an awesome snacking source of protein so it's great.