Add a Photo

By OIKOS
#1285 in Yogurt
Dannon® Oikos® Greek Recipe Traditional Lemon Meringue Dairy Snack.

Grade A.

11g protein.

Flavor-blended.
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC

I love Oikos yogurt it is by far the best greek yogurt hands down! My favorite flavor however is the Lemon Meringue because I am also a lover of Lemon Meringue pie, a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs in this makes it all the more tasty. It's so good it can't be right but thankfully it's low in fat and is good for the tummy, it actually keeps the waist slim and trim, now what's not to love about that. This makes a guilt free snack for summer which is why I keep the fridge stocked with it. =)
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus, OH

I only eat Greek yogurt because it's healthy to be honest. I'm not a fan of how most Greek yogurts even with flavoring just taste like thicker sour cream with a slight fruity after taste. But this Greek yogurt is the only one I actually truly like. Oiko's Greek yogurts are so smooth and creamy and the flavor is rich and fresh. All and all my favorite yogurt. It makes healthy eating fun for me and my family!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY

I search for this whenever I am in the store! My favorite and tastes awesome. Not sure how they get it to taste almost exactly like a lemon meringue pie, but I'm down! Favorite greek yogurt!
alyssa t.
alyssa t.

Surprisingly yummy. sweeter than a lemon meringue pie but smooth and refreshing. sometimes I'll eat it as an alternative to a less healthy dessert and it takes care of my craving.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.

There are a bunch of delicious Oikos greek yogurt flavors and lemon meringue is definitely one of them. Plus it's an awesome snacking source of protein so it's great.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ

I have never considered yogurt a dessert, but this one is amazing. Reminds me of homemade lemon meringue pie. It's delish!! If you like lemon meringue, you will love this!
Trayce M.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ

A-MAZING!!! I'm a big lemon fan & am frequently disappointed by lemon products. They're usually either too sour or don't have enough lemon essence. Oikos does not disappoint though. It's the perfect balance & really tastes like a creamy lemon meringue. I've told everyone I know that loves lemon all about it & I buy out the store every time I find it hehe.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH

Oikos is by far my favorite Greek yogurt brand. I find it to be a little more substantial than Chobani and not as runny - which I love. Every single flavor I have tried, I have fell in love with. Not one has disappointed me yet! I buy them weekly and keep at work for a snack.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Bloomingdale, NY

This is the only yogurt I buy. I never used to like yogurt I didn't like the sour taste it left. But I tried this greek yogurt and I absolutely love it. It is rich and creamy and no after taste at all. You get something that taste great and is good for you ,, Win Win !!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA

My husband really likes this flavor. I don't find it often, but when I do I purchase several to keep on hand.

Join Now