Dannon Oikos Greek Recipe Traditional Dairy Snack Lemon Meringue uploaded by Katrina A.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Recipe Traditional Lemon Meringue Dairy Snack.

Grade A.

11g protein.

Flavor-blended. see more...

Jessie P.
I've never been able to make myself like greek yogurt because of he texture, but oh my goodness I finally found one! I LOVE this stuff. It is so delicious and tastes like dessert without the guilt of desert.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Dannon Oikos Greek Recipe Traditional Dairy Snack Lemon Meringue a heavenly dessert like treat worth trying! If you are a lover of Greek yogurt, try this flavor for an authentic lemon meringue taste! With 11 grams of protein to keep you fuller longer, Oikos by dannon is the perfect snack good for your body with probiotics! Try key lime, strawberry and more!
Katrina A.
One of my favorite flavors of this yogurt. Picked it up due to coupons and will be my new go to for fun flavors. Doesn't have that typical Greek yogurt taste and is thick texture. I like the thick texture compared to runny regular yogurts.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
If you are a lemon fan then you are definitely going to like this flavor. It still has that truly delicious Greek yogurt flavor but with a delicious hint of lemon. Definitely recommended if you like lemon. If not then you won't like it.
Olivia J.
My husband and I love this as an indulgent snack. Add granola or blueberries to this and it's like a heavenly pie!! The best lemon yogurt I've had. Probably not the best for you though. Def recommend!
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
One of my favorite yoghurts!! totally creamy, refreshing with the perfect taste of lemon! Sweet yet tart ! It's the perfect dessert when your counting calories or just looking for something yummy !
L. P.
Apex, NC
I love Oikos yogurt it is by far the best greek yogurt hands down! My favorite flavor however is the Lemon Meringue because I am also a lover of Lemon Meringue pie, a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs in this makes it all the more tasty. It's so good it can't be right but thankfully it's low in fat and is good for the tummy, it actually keeps the waist slim and trim, now what's not to love about that. This makes a guilt free snack for summer which is why I keep the fridge stocked with it. =)
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
I only eat Greek yogurt because it's healthy to be honest. I'm not a fan of how most Greek yogurts even with flavoring just taste like thicker sour cream with a slight fruity after taste. But this Greek yogurt is the only one I actually truly like. Oiko's Greek yogurts are so smooth and creamy and the flavor is rich and fresh. All and all my favorite yogurt. It makes healthy eating fun for me and my family!
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
A-MAZING!!! I'm a big lemon fan & am frequently disappointed by lemon products. They're usually either too sour or don't have enough lemon essence. Oikos does not disappoint though. It's the perfect balance & really tastes like a creamy lemon meringue. I've told everyone I know that loves lemon all about it & I buy out the store every time I find it hehe.
Denise L.
Bloomingdale, NY
This is the only yogurt I buy. I never used to like yogurt I didn't like the sour taste it left. But I tried this greek yogurt and I absolutely love it. It is rich and creamy and no after taste at all. You get something that taste great and is good for you ,, Win Win !!