Dannon Oikos Greek Recipe Dairy Snack Key Lime

Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Flavor Greek Recipe Dairy Snack.

Grade A.

5.3 oz (150g). see more...

Christina L.
First of all, let me discuss the texture of this yogurt. It's not chalky like some of its competitors, but rather smooth and creamy. The flavor is citrusy and refreshing without being overwhelming. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Vanessa C.
This is my favorite yogurt hands down! I love the creamy lime taste and thickness and texture of the yogurt. I eat this everyday for a light breakfast and sometimes after a good workout for a protein packed snack that kills those sweet cravings.
Kimberly W.
Columbia, MO
"If it's not key lime pie, I don't want it!" I'd say that anytime someone gave the slow threat hint that I should try something with key lime flavor. No matter what it was, it just never tasted quite right.

My partner loves any and all things key lime. She recently suggested I try Oikos Greek Yogurt in Key Lime. I just knew I wouldn't like it. I was finally worn down and tried some of hers. I was shocked! I said that it was actually pretty good. She said the next thing before I could, "It tastes just like key lime pie."

When she's right, she's right. She knew I would like it. Well... Maybe she was wrong this time, because I LOVE IT!
Karen H.
This yogurt is delicious and as close to a true key lime flavor than anything I've ever had before. It's nice and creamy and the texture is perfect for a Greek yogurt.
Lauren P.
All greek oikos is fantastic but the flavoring of the key lime one is fantastic. It's not too citrusy and the favorite is not too obnoxious or overwhelming, rather it is smooth and really just delicious.
Twyla B.
Delicious! First time I've ever tried Key Lime flavored yogurt it was a great surprise. The only reason I tried Chobani Key Lime because it has 1 gram more protein.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Although not my absolute favorite flavor, I will on occasion stray and eat key lime. It's not too tart and has the same smoothy consistency as the other flavors.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
Love the creaminess of this yogurt. the lime flavor is really good, a bit tart as it should be. I prefer the smoothr non fruit added yogurts and this is one of my favorites.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I love oikos! The yogurt with the crunchy stuff is my favorite but a lot of sugar in those! I switched to those and they have so much flavor!!!
Lynsea P.
Cannon oikos key lime is one of my favorite green yogurts. Smooth and thick and full of flavor. I can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dessert!