BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Nonfat Yogurt Variety Pack.

4 Strawberry. 4 Black cherry. 4 Blueberry.

Nonfat yogurt. 0% Fat.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A. see more...

Carissa F.
I work in breakfast at a hotel and we buy these yogurts. People take them super fast and enjoy the flavors. I also enjoy eating one as a snack during the work day
Elli R.
Love this!! I believe this one is the one you can find at SAMs or Costco? Hmm I forget but I definitely remember this box because it is one of my favorite yogurts. Great snack!
Amber M.
I have tried many different yogurts. finding this was a match made in heaven smooth and creamy. eat it everyday perfect flavor not to sweet. couldn't imagine life without it.
Belinda P.
San Juan, TX
I love the flavors... I always eat one as a snack and have to restock when there's no more. I like that they are healthy and good source of protein.
nina w.
Gastonia, NC
I love yogurt, I love how thick and creamy this is, I love the flavor of the fruit in this yogurt definitely good flavor and worth the buy.
Soila F.
I buy the variety packs at my local smart and final I love that they come in big packs. They are great for breakfast and snack at work
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Love Greek yogurt . they always have this on sale at the grocery store al the time . love the different variety of flavors and
April B.
Conway, AR
I always use plain Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. This brand is the absolute best. Not even my kids can tell!!
Maria M.
Fluffy I love it helps control my apetit . Cheap depends where you buy.  I love it for me and my kids  also love it for a snack
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD

Dannon Greek yogurt is a yummy treat for a quick snack especially if you're on the go! Good healthy snack and taste great!