BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Nonfat Yogurt Variety Pack.

4 Strawberry. 4 Black cherry. 4 Blueberry.

Nonfat yogurt. 0% Fat.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A. see more...

Danielle R.
Troy, OH
I really enjoy Greek yogurt! It is an easy go-to breakfast that is both healthy and delicious. Oikos is one of the brands that I trust I will always enjoy. They always find a balance of being sweet without being overly sugary. I would highly recommend this yogurt to anyone!
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
My fiancé is absolutely obsessed with these Greek nonfat yogurt especially the strawberry kind. I buy this at BJ's and it is something that is always on out grocery list. Great price and great yogurt.
Ruchi P.
Love this yogurt vareity pack. Its a great value pack to just pack and go or for a quick snack! It tastes sooo creamy and smooth!!!! so goooood!!!! all the flavors are incredible! each one is unique :) try this value pack, you wont be disappointed!!
Tania W.
Banning, CA
My two daughters love this yogurt. My two year especially. She'll grab me by the hand and say come come and point to the yogurt. It has great flavor but they are not too sweet.
Kelly K.
Cannot go wrong with this yogurt it is so good and has good amount of protein! The sugar content is a little high. The price is reasonable. I'm a repeat customer all the way, it's too good not to go back for more
Michelle B.
Oikos has to be my favorite yogurt at the moment. my favorite flavor is the key lime. but lets be real, they are all great! i love that there are no chunks of fruit and the yogurt is nice and thick.
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
It's a nice snack to have in the house for a quick bite. I wouldn't consider it the healthiest option but better than candy. This yogurt is still full of sugar, but if you need something sweet with a little protein, this might do the trick for you.
Elli R.
Love this!! I believe this one is the one you can find at SAMs or Costco? Hmm I forget but I definitely remember this box because it is one of my favorite yogurts. Great snack!
Belinda P.
San Juan, TX
I love the flavors... I always eat one as a snack and have to restock when there's no more. I like that they are healthy and good source of protein.
nina w.
Gastonia, NC
I love yogurt, I love how thick and creamy this is, I love the flavor of the fruit in this yogurt definitely good flavor and worth the buy.