Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Variety Pack - 12 CT

Dannon® Oikos® Greek Nonfat Yogurt Variety Pack.

4 Strawberry. 4 Black cherry. 4 Blueberry.

Nonfat yogurt. 0% Fat.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A. see more...

Danielle R.
Troy, OH
I really enjoy Greek yogurt! It is an easy go-to breakfast that is both healthy and delicious. Oikos is one of the brands that I trust I will always enjoy. They always find a balance of being sweet without being overly sugary. I would highly recommend this yogurt to anyone!
Ruchi P.
Love this yogurt vareity pack. Its a great value pack to just pack and go or for a quick snack! It tastes sooo creamy and smooth!!!! so goooood!!!! all the flavors are incredible! each one is unique :) try this value pack, you wont be disappointed!!
Tania W.
Banning, CA
My two daughters love this yogurt. My two year especially. She'll grab me by the hand and say come come and point to the yogurt. It has great flavor but they are not too sweet.
Keana B.
I think that this yogurt is extremely nutritious and delicious and as a repeat consumer, I usually find it at any local supermarket. It has great flavors and a great kind of different types available in the package.
Kelly K.
Cannot go wrong with this yogurt it is so good and has good amount of protein! The sugar content is a little high. The price is reasonable. I'm a repeat customer all the way, it's too good not to go back for more
Michelle B.
Oikos has to be my favorite yogurt at the moment. my favorite flavor is the key lime. but lets be real, they are all great! i love that there are no chunks of fruit and the yogurt is nice and thick.
Moriah D.
Mansfield, OH
Dannon Greek yogurt is a great addition to any breakfast or lunch! I enjoy getting the variety pack so that way I can mix it up when it comes to packing my lunch and the rich flavors are great.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I love the strawberry flavor so much but I really don't like the black cherry. This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt though. It is a great value and one of the least expensive brands of Greek yogurt but it tastes the best!
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
It's a nice snack to have in the house for a quick bite. I wouldn't consider it the healthiest option but better than candy. This yogurt is still full of sugar, but if you need something sweet with a little protein, this might do the trick for you.
Carissa F.
I work in breakfast at a hotel and we buy these yogurts. People take them super fast and enjoy the flavors. I also enjoy eating one as a snack during the work day