BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A.

0% fat.

With other natural flavor.

Try new Oikos Greek frozen yogurt.

4 - 5.3 oz (150g) cups/1.32lb (600g). see more...

• "I eat one every morning usually." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy a cup for breakfast and a cup for an afternoon snack, satisfying my sweet tooth while getting the needed protein and not blowing up my calories for the day." in 1 review
  • "I love this yogurt its so tasty and it comes in different varieties i like the black cherry and the other ones the multiflavored packs are good" in 1 review
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
The only Greek yogurt I've been buying because it's not loaded with splenda, it's not diet... It's just vanilla yogurt. It's not too sweet, I don't feel like I'm eating pure sugar, but its sweet enough that I feel satisfied afterwards. And yet like I'm also still getting the benefits of Greek yogurt. It feels real, good, and tastes delicious.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
I am not normally a yogurt girl. I have a slight sensitivity to dairy but I happen to love this yogurt. In my plight to find healthy snacks while on a cleanse I discovered this yogurt. I've tried other brands and flavors but never really cared for them. I really loved this yogurt. I add fresh strawberries and granola to it sometimes.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Lyman, SC
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt, and I'm someone who did not want to get on the Greek yogurt bandwagon. I felt like other yogurts dried out my mouth, but this one is delicious! I add some granola to it every morning and it fills me up for a long time. Great source of protein and a great, convenient value.
Malika R.
Malika R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this Greek yogurt, it's rich and creamy with a very nice consistency. I tried Chobani and it tasted way too tart, kind of like the feeling you get after you drink Sunny Delight. I try to keep yogurt as a staple in my diet and Dannon is far better in my opinion.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
I love this yogurt! It's the best Greek yogurt in my opinion. The flavor is not too tart and doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste as many do. I love the vanilla flavor as it lends a light, refreshing sweetness to the yogurt. The consistency is always thick and decadent!
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
This yogurt is perfect for pairing with granola and blueberries for a delicious and healthy snack or meal! The perfect serving sizes make it easy to take for lunch and prevents overeating. It is chock full of protein and is so delicious! I definitely recommend!
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Greek yogurt and this is one of my favorites. I fell in love with it after eating just one container. I buy mine from Food Lion but I also get it at Walmart. It's better than Light & Fit, but more calories. I repurchase this frequently.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dannon Oikos yogurt. So much better than other greek yogurt brands I have tried, and the banana cream is to die for. I used to eat regular yogurt until I tried this variety of greek. Very tatsy.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I'm a big fan of greek yogurt. I love this brand! Especially because they offer different flavors. They're small and easy to pack in your lunch, and they're a great alternative to the otherwise sugary yogurts.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Foodie Expert
Not a huge Greek yogurt fan before this brand, but I actually really enjoyed it. It definitely fills me up and I like that it has protein. I do not have anything negative to say. Great taste & good price.