BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A.

0% fat.

With other natural flavor.

Try new Oikos Greek frozen yogurt.

4 - 5.3 oz (150g) cups/1.32lb (600g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I eat one every morning usually." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy a cup for breakfast and a cup for an afternoon snack, satisfying my sweet tooth while getting the needed protein and not blowing up my calories for the day." in 1 review
  • "I love this yogurt its so tasty and it comes in different varieties i like the black cherry and the other ones the multiflavored packs are good" in 1 review
Madison W.
This yogurt tastes great, not extremely bitter like some greek yogurts can be. I can even use it to replace sour cream! It tastes like a 5 star product but I only gave it 4 because of its price. Although it is less expensive than other brands I still can only afford it every once in a while.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I’ve been eating this brand of yogurt for about 5 years now. I love the thick and richness of it! It doesn’t even leave an unpleasant after taste. I like adding chia seeds, berries and sometimes granola. SO SATISFYING! It’s great as pre-workout snack. It’s set at a good price for a 4 pack too. I even grab a single on days I want a to go snack. This is the best Greek yogurt I’ve eaten in my whole life and don’t plan on switching to any other brand any time soon. Great job Dannon!
Grayson B.
If you like Greek yogurt, then you'll like this. It has a very good consistency and flavor. It is fairly filling and makes a great mid-day snack. It is a fairly healthy alternative to other foods and I recommend it for anyone looking to improve their diet.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Love this yogurt! Perfect light snack or breakfast and still enough protein to keep you held over until a bigger meal. These are thick and creamy with just a bit of sweetness. The 4 pack is also a great value over buying individual cups.
Kylee M.
Boston, MA
I usually buy a 4 pack to save a little money. I love Oikos vanilla! The vanilla is subtle and sweet, enough to flavor the yogurt without being too much. I usually mix granola or fruit in these as a quick breakfast on workdays.
I fount these at target one day I was running errands, and they looked good so I bought them. The next day I used one to add to my granola with apples, and it was so good !! I took it to work to eat on my break.. my co-worker walked into the break room, and she asked what I was eating I showed her cause I had my mouth full lol .. she asked to try & she fell in love too so she also went to go buy some & we were enjoying some granola with apples and yogurt the next day together
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
The only Greek yogurt I've been buying because it's not loaded with splenda, it's not diet... It's just vanilla yogurt. It's not too sweet, I don't feel like I'm eating pure sugar, but its sweet enough that I feel satisfied afterwards. And yet like I'm also still getting the benefits of Greek yogurt. It feels real, good, and tastes delicious.
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
I am not normally a yogurt girl. I have a slight sensitivity to dairy but I happen to love this yogurt. In my plight to find healthy snacks while on a cleanse I discovered this yogurt. I've tried other brands and flavors but never really cared for them. I really loved this yogurt. I add fresh strawberries and granola to it sometimes.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
I love this yogurt, and I'm someone who did not want to get on the Greek yogurt bandwagon. I felt like other yogurts dried out my mouth, but this one is delicious! I add some granola to it every morning and it fills me up for a long time. Great source of protein and a great, convenient value.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
This yogurt is perfect for pairing with granola and blueberries for a delicious and healthy snack or meal! The perfect serving sizes make it easy to take for lunch and prevents overeating. It is chock full of protein and is so delicious! I definitely recommend!