BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Vitamin D added.
Grade A.
0% fat.
With other natural flavor.
32OZ (2LB) 907g. see more...

Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Oikos is probably my favorite brand to get plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt. It's just the right texture and consistency. If I get plain I can mix in honey or just the right amount of sweetener, but I love buying the vanilla to put in smoothies! I always go to this brand before any others. Their individuals are excellent too!
Tiffany S.
PNW
I could seriously eat a whole container by myself! I love that the vanilla flavor is subtle & sweet. It's not overwhelming. Plus, it's fat free & has 18 grams of protein per cup! The container also gives you some great healthy swaps you can use with this yogurt. I'll definitely be buying again & stocking up!
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
I love Oikos Vanilla Greek yogurt I had tried a couple of the different flavors but just recently tried vanilla , it is so delicious which I really wasn't expecting because typically I do not like vanilla yogurt but this has become my absolute favorite it's creamy and smooth texture is great
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite yogurt! I love that the vanilla taste is not too strong but perfectly sweet. This is usually my sweet treat after dinner since its healthy. I can find it at any grocery store nearby. I buy a tub of this every 2 weeks along with fresh fruit as my weekday snacks!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Oikos is one of my top favorite yogurt brands. The vanilla flavor tastes best. I always buy the vanilla flavor and add my own candies in it. Sometimes I'll add chocolate chips or my own fresh fruit. This yogurt is perfect for weight loss. Packed with protein and antioxidants
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Go to breakfast when in a hurry! This product lasts and tastes great. I prefer this vanilla to other brands. Great flavor! I continue to buy this product weekly. I would recommend to others and will keep buying!
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
Love this kind of yogurt! Lots of protein but not too many calories or sugar. Can be bought at almost any supermarket for a great price. Compared to other products I would say these flavors taste much better!
Shelby W.
Fair price for this creamy, rich, but not too sweet yogurt with all of the health benefits of greek yogurt. Amazing with some fresh fruit or granola. Very comparable to the more expensive brands.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
I love the vanilla to eat alone and baking! The texture is much creamier than other Greek yogurts I have tried. Both of my kiddos love which is a big deal (super picky eaters).
Amber W.
Las Vegas
Delicious greek yogurt the whole family can enjoy. The Vanilla Oikos mixed with a little strawberries makes for the perfect light but filling treat!
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
I've been dying to try a tasty Greek Yogurt but, I haven't had any luck. If this one good?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Does it taste good?
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried using this while baking in place of sour cream?
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Does this product last very long? I'd need some time to finish that big of a tub.