BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Vitamin D added.
Grade A.
0% fat.
With other natural flavor.
32OZ (2LB) 907g. see more...

Caitlyn C.
Clinton
I’ve tried basically every yogurt brand out there and Oikos always wins overall. Great taste. Sweet, but still has that authentic Greek yogurt hint of sour. I️ feel like I’m eating real, healthy yogurt when I️ eat Oikos.
Joniqua W.
Dover
Review for: Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla 5.3 oz; 150 g more...
I find this to be the best yogurt. It’s creamy, and delicious. Vanilla is the best flavor because you can add in anything you like. Where as the flavors ones can have mushy fruit in it or stale add ins.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla 5.3 oz; 150 g more...
I was excited to try This yogurt but was disappointed as this contains too much sugar! Has a grainy after taste! The flavor is good but it is not as healthy as i expected
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Love this yogurt. I love that it's high in protein too. I recently had the gastric bypass surgery and this is a staple product that I eat every day. it's to make sure I get all my protein in daily.
Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Vanilla Greek yogurt taste so good than leading brand of yogurt, you can freeze it eat it like ice cream on a hot days, or mix it in a blender make smoothie with fresh fruit and ice, I like to freeze my cup for a lease 25 mintue's to 30 mintue's to make it cold or just run it over water freeze water in cup. This taste better than McDonald's smoothies because their stuff comes in a silver bag. they just add ice and process yogurt in a bag, not fresh if you make it at home with any kind of fruit you want. I mix mine fresh banana, mango, blueberry's, StrawBerrys, Peaches, Oranges, any kind of fruit u want, much healthy for you anyway makes you loose weight. Why spend $3.00 on a smoothie.
Tiffany S.
PNW
I could seriously eat a whole container by myself! I love that the vanilla flavor is subtle & sweet. It's not overwhelming. Plus, it's fat free & has 18 grams of protein per cup! The container also gives you some great healthy swaps you can use with this yogurt. I'll definitely be buying again & stocking up!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Oikos is probably my favorite brand to get plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt. It's just the right texture and consistency. If I get plain I can mix in honey or just the right amount of sweetener, but I love buying the vanilla to put in smoothies! I always go to this brand before any others. Their individuals are excellent too!
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
I love Oikos Vanilla Greek yogurt I had tried a couple of the different flavors but just recently tried vanilla , it is so delicious which I really wasn't expecting because typically I do not like vanilla yogurt but this has become my absolute favorite it's creamy and smooth texture is great
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Oikos is one of my top favorite yogurt brands. The vanilla flavor tastes best. I always buy the vanilla flavor and add my own candies in it. Sometimes I'll add chocolate chips or my own fresh fruit. This yogurt is perfect for weight loss. Packed with protein and antioxidants
Jessica D.
For years I searched for a delicious Greek yogurt. I've tried so many brands that I can't even remember anymore. They were all too sour for me. Then one day, I found this brand. The yogurt is so creamy and the flavor isn't pungent and over sour. It goes crest with a handful of granola! I've switched all my friends to this yogurt. We all swear by it now. Go out and try it!! Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
I've been dying to try a tasty Greek Yogurt but, I haven't had any luck. If this one good?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does it taste good?
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Has anyone tried using this while baking in place of sour cream?
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Does this product last very long? I'd need some time to finish that big of a tub.