BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A.

0% fat.

Fruit on the bottom.

4 - 5.3oz (150g) cups/1.32lb (600g). see more...

Samantha D.
I am usually not a huge fan of yogurt, but the Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt is amazing! It tastes wonderful. I believe it to be a good value, especially when Kroger has a sale on the yogurt. My family and I purchase it often, usually at least once a week.
Toni H.
I think that strawberry anything is my favorite.  This brand of yogurt is thick and creamy.  Although, I cannot eat too much of it in one sitting, I enjoy it in my smoothies, parfaits, protein shakes, and by itself.  If you freeze it, it tastes almost like ice cream.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt in Strawberry is my favorite yogurt. If it's strawberry flavor I'm trying it. For me it's a bit leaning towards the pricey side since I tend to shop on a budget but the amount of protein that you get is worth it. It has a nice smooth creamy taste and is a great snack.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this yogurt! It has a delicious taste. Plus it's good for you. It seems to mellow my stomach out if it's hurting. I love strawberries, so it's perfect. I love the blueberry one too. It's affordable. I'm going to keep buying it.
Alison F.
Northville
Dannon strawberry greek yogurt is the only yogurt my dad will eat - we buy it in value packs from costco and the family eats the other flavors. Buying a lot at once seems pretty expensive but when you do the math its not. its healthy too.
ana v.
This product is good when you are in a hurry and it's always available in all supermarkets and the flavor scare all I like price is good and it is a healthy product to eat and test good I would recommend to anyone
Taryn K.
This is honestly more expensive than I want to pay for my greek yogurt. However, it has one of the best consistencies and is vegetarian. I find that it separates less often than other brands, has better tasting fruit, and has a higher protein content. However, I do usually end up purchasing a store brand alternative in a large tub due to the price.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
Love this yogurt! I always eat everyone of these I buy , and im soo picky with yogurt. Deffinantly worth the money! I dont really no what else to say. It is just simply amazing and everyone should give it a try. But BEWARE YOU WILL BE HOOKED! I bought a giant pack at sams club for months and would eat 2 or 3 of these per day.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Usually buying this yogurt in the four count is cheaper than buying them separately which I find to be funny. And they are usually on sale. They are delicious and I love them more than any other yogurt. But the sugar level is too much for me to eat on a daily basis, so I tend to stick to plain Greek yogurt.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I love this yogurt, and its greek yogurt, the only kind i love! i always stir mine up and eat it slow because it tastes so good! i buy mine at walmart and the price is really affordable! i buy these as often as i can, because they are a great snack thats good for you!