BY DANNON

Dannon® Oikos® Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A.

0% fat.

Fruit on the bottom.

4 - 5.3oz (150g) cups/1.32lb (600g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Taryn K.
This is honestly more expensive than I want to pay for my greek yogurt. However, it has one of the best consistencies and is vegetarian. I find that it separates less often than other brands, has better tasting fruit, and has a higher protein content. However, I do usually end up purchasing a store brand alternative in a large tub due to the price.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this yogurt! I always eat everyone of these I buy , and im soo picky with yogurt. Deffinantly worth the money! I dont really no what else to say. It is just simply amazing and everyone should give it a try. But BEWARE YOU WILL BE HOOKED! I bought a giant pack at sams club for months and would eat 2 or 3 of these per day.
Alison F.
Northville
Dannon strawberry greek yogurt is the only yogurt my dad will eat - we buy it in value packs from costco and the family eats the other flavors. Buying a lot at once seems pretty expensive but when you do the math its not. its healthy too.
helen S.
Love yogart and unlike other Greek yogarts this one is very tasty to the pallet. Not bitter like some other brands I've tried and has real fruit unlike fruit jelly textures in some
Andrea H.
Evans, GA
Good low fat snack, rich and creamy. Right amount of yogurt in package. True to flavor.
Toni H.
Foodie Expert
I think that strawberry anything is my favorite.  This brand of yogurt is thick and creamy.  Although, I cannot eat too much of it in one sitting, I enjoy it in my smoothies, parfaits, protein shakes, and by itself.  If you freeze it, it tastes almost like ice cream.
Samantha D.
I am usually not a huge fan of yogurt, but the Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt is amazing! It tastes wonderful. I believe it to be a good value, especially when Kroger has a sale on the yogurt. My family and I purchase it often, usually at least once a week.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Foodie Expert
Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt in Strawberry is my favorite yogurt. If it's strawberry flavor I'm trying it. For me it's a bit leaning towards the pricey side since I tend to shop on a budget but the amount of protein that you get is worth it. It has a nice smooth creamy taste and is a great snack.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Usually buying this yogurt in the four count is cheaper than buying them separately which I find to be funny. And they are usually on sale. They are delicious and I love them more than any other yogurt. But the sugar level is too much for me to eat on a daily basis, so I tend to stick to plain Greek yogurt.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt! It has a delicious taste. Plus it's good for you. It seems to mellow my stomach out if it's hurting. I love strawberries, so it's perfect. I love the blueberry one too. It's affordable. I'm going to keep buying it.