DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK NONFAT YOGURT MIXED BERRY ON THE BOTTOM uploaded by Letícia F.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Mixed Berry Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK , WATER, CANE SUGAR, STRAWBERRIES, BLACKBERRY PUREE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, RASPBERRY PUREE, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAROB BEAN GUM, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

Jamie S.
Richmond
This yogurt tastes great!! I wish there was less sugar in it. My favorite is the orange cream and lemon meringue. But the berry is really good for that flavor. I usually find it for about $1/each, so relatively affordable. I would buy again bc of the Greek yogurts it tastes the best.
Tina S.
Boonville
I use to think yogurt was yucky but Dannon is the best.  The taste leaves you not wanting any sugary food.  It taste fruity.  It's a lot better than the other yogurts.  Great flavor
Shatona B.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love the Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt products. The flavor is so pronounced and the yogurt has a silky creamy texture and does not have the bitterness that you find in most yogurts. It is worth every penny :) I do not believe the product needs to be changed in anyway.
Erin L.
If you love yogurt like I do, Dannon Oikos is the best. Greek yougurt is so much richer and more flavorful than the regular dairy yogurt. Adding mixed berries to the mix just makes everything much butter. All in all, this yogurt is awesome, the texture is thick and creamy with a smooth taste. The only thing I don't prefer is seeds from raspberries. other than that, excellent.
Mariah K.
I love these yogurts! They're rich and creamy and just as good as any other brand at a better price! These berry ones are my favorite, with fruit throughout and a delicious flavor, you can't go wrong!
tennille w.
Lakeland, FL
I enjoy this product, doesn't have an after taste like other yogurts have that I have tasted in the past. DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO STRAWBERRY
Jadon P.
Not as good as the blueberry but definitely one of my favorites! Kinda grosses me out with the liquid on the tip when you first open it, but once you mix it in you get over it. Also the fruit in the bottom makes it kind of hard to mix it all together.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I tried but I do not like yogurt in America. It is too sour tasting. In Italy is is creamy and sweet like ice cream. That spoiled me. My daughter enjoys this brand so I purchase for her.
Rosemary G.
Houston
I love these Greek yogurt by Dannon.  They are not too sour like most Greek yogurts, but have all the health benefits. They taste great! There is a good amount in the cup.  I usually mix in some fruit and granola and make it more of a lunch not just a snack.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
This is my favorite yogurt. I love peaches and the smooth creamy taste of yogurt with peaches is the best snack you can have at anytime of the day or not.