Add a Photo

By DANNON
#1047 in Yogurt
Dannon® Oikos® Pineapple Fruit On The Bottom Nonfat Greek Yogurt.

Vitamin D added.

Grade A.

0% fat.

5.3 oz (150g).
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL

the best yogurt on the market the variety I love at leas 2-3 times a day I eat yogurt.the pineapple on the bottom is tasty and smooth and filling. it is a must for me.i feel better when I eat yogurt on a regular bases I do feel better since digestive issues have been a problem for several years. it has saved me many times. dannon all the way!
Lacey R.
Lacey R.

Hands down my favorite yogurt, which says a lot because I'm usually not a fan. I found it at Meijer & I had to try it. I love how it doesn't have such a gritty taste like most greek yogurt I've tried. Its on this high end for pricing I think but its worth it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this yogurt! It tarty and delicious. It's a much better Greek yogurt than others I've tried. I will continue to purchase this over time. It's great for breakfast or as a light snack
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia , Pa

I think it is a nice breakfast on the go, but it is not very filling . I don't think it is really that healthy and balanced, but I don't love yogurt so I am biased.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL , Fl

Mega proteico alienta y hace buena nutrición a mis hijas le encanta ven la merienda o en la cena
Waleska C.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA

I do not like non fat yogurt until I tried this one. It is very delicious and creamy. The flavor is good and it is very healthy. It is easy to just grab it and put nuts and oatmeal inside and eat it as breakfast. The oatmeal is not cooked tho so do not get grossed out.
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY

This greek yogurt is not my favorite but it's in my top three. It is affordable and I love the fruit on top flavors.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Ithaca , NY

I usually prefer Chobani greek yogurt but I am in love with the Oikos pineapple flavor. It is so refreshing and delicious perfect for snacking or for breakfasts!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI

I really enjoyed this greek yogurt. I think the vanilla flavor is great and mixing in a little granola is even better. This is the only greek yogurt I can get my husband to eat, he says it doesn't have the weird taste other greek yogurts do.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Best yogurt especially for the price! Love the texture of oikos and you get a lot in a little cup, they also have the best flavors. Great Greek yogurt.

Join Now