GroceryFrozen FoodsOikos
DANNON OIKOS GREEK FROZEN YOGURT STRAWBERRY

DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT STRAWBERRY

by Oikos

#20 in Frozen Yogurt

Oikos is the original frozen yogurt of the NFL

Ingredients
Lactose Reduced Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberry Puree, Corn Syrup, Cultured Non Fat Milk, Cream, Non Fat Milk Powder, Contains Less Than 2% of Lactic Acid, Modified Food Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (for Color), Citric Acid.

Warnings
Contains milk. Manufactured in a plant processing egg, soy, peanuts, treenuts and wheat.

Directions
Keep frozen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT STRAWBERRY!
How would you rate this product?
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Strawberry yogurt in one of the best around, especially frozen. If you enjoy frozen yogurt and strawberry then this is a must have for you. So good.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like Greek yogurt and thus I like this. My husband hates Greek yogurt and hates this. I'm reviewing this based on my experience.
Lela J.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurt brands overall! It’s no surprise that I enjoy this frozen yogurt option just the same! It’s smooth, thick, and creamy! I will definitely continue to buy this item!!
Karen A.
Florence, SC
Good stuff! I’m loving the fruity taste and health benefits. Much better than alternatives that have high fructose corn syrup. Very satisfied
Vesna K.
Port Richey, FL
DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT STRAWBERRY uploaded by Vesna K.
i eat yogurt every single day im always stacked up on dannon yogurt at home and always eat it every morning i feel great
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
I do like their frozen yogurt but they don’t tend to carry this in the stores in my area so that is not good.
Laura G.
Las Vegas, NV
Delicious! I really like its taste... it's delicious...in all the flavors it's good....
Elise B.
Columbia, SC
For frozen yogurt, I usually stick to fruit flavors and this is by far one of the best ones that I have tried from the store! It is creamy but at the same time has the tart flavor of froyo that I really love. Would recommend
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
So good and refreshing on hot day or any day. I love the taste and smells great. I think this is the best frozen yogurt out there. I will buy this again and again. It will never disappoint you and its healthy.
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Target
This one was OK. The flavor was a bit too artificial for me. I prefer a fresher fruit flavor. In a pinch it's a healthier choice to grab but I'd rather go for vanilla and add my own fruit flavor.

Looking for your answer?