BY OIKOS

DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP

Oikos is the original frozen yogurt of the NFL

Ingredients
Lactose Reduced Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cultured Non Fat Milk Cream, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Whey, Non Fat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Non Fat Milk Powder, Contains 2% or Less of Natural Mint Flavor, Spirulina and Turmeric Extracts (for Color), Carob Bean Gum.

Warnings
Contains: Coconut, milk, soy. Manufactured in a plant processing egg, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.

Directions
Keep frozen.

cindy r.
Hayward
i love this ice cream its soo tasteful and smooth i love it and also one of my favorite flavors is mint chocolate but regardless this brand makes really good and affordable ice cream so go taste it you can find it in many locations so go look for it
Keitha D.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love Danoon - it is really nice and creamy. i really enjoy the different flavors that the company has to offer. My boyfriend doesn't even life yogurt but after making him try one of Dennon that is now the only yogurt he will eat. my fave one the strawberry.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
OMG this stuff is gross in my opinion. Greek yogurt ice cream should not be a thing. I picked mine up from Von's and never again. Think frozen minty Greek yogurt. Not good. I definitely wouldn't buy again.
Paige M.
This is the perfect midnight snack! or for those sweet craving! I usually buy this at Walmart! It stays fresh and never gets any ice in the package when left in the freezer for awhile. It has the perfect balance of chocolate chips and the mint is amazingly fresh!
Anlly R.
Me encanta Danoon - es muy agradable y cremosa. i realmente disfrutar de los diferentes sabores que la empresa tiene para ofrecer. Mi novio no lo hace incluso yogur vida, pero después de hacer lo intente una de Dennon que es ahora el único yogur va a comer. mi uno favorito de la fresa.
amber p.
Edinburg, TX
Chocolate chip mint in one of my favorite flavors so when I saw this I went crazy, it did taste pretty good but in my opinion didn't give the flavor justice
❤️Tangi ❤.
Marion, MA
Yummy! It seems like I am
Eating ice cream! The flavor is amazing. It helps kill my sweet tooth. Mint choc chip is
To
Die for! Priced very good.
Leslie h.
I really love ice cream and this is by far my favorite because I love Oreos and mint ice cream so when I bought this I was so happy
Marquita D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Really yummy all sorts of kinds u can choose from my favorite is the vanilla it is so creamy and good it melts in your mouth
Teraya B.
Cannon has so many flavors no i dent like them all strawberry is my favorite....not the Greek one it leaves an after taste