DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT COOKIES & CREAM uploaded by Mariela G.

BY OIKOS #20 in Frozen Yogurt

Kosher
Warnings:
Warning Text: Contains milk, wheat, soy. Manufactured in a plant processing egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.

Ingredients: Lactose Reduced Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cultured Non Fat Milk, Cream, Cookie Pieces (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Vegetable Oil [Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel], Dextrose, Yellow Corn Flour, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Invert Sugar, Chocolate, Leavening [Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate], Salt, Cornstarch, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey), Non Fat Milk Powder, Contains less than 2% of Natural Vanilla Flavor, Carob Bean Gum.

Directions:
Instructions: Keep frozen.

Ashley M.
 I am a huge fan of the cookies and cream flavor. This is one of my favorite kinds of yogurts. It has an amazing taste! It’s very affordable and I will continue to purchase it. It is very delicious! I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
rose f.
Indiana, ['', '', '']
Love this it didn't have an over flavor in it which is something that I have a hard time with. Having oreos in it made it a lot easier for me to eat and provided my body with yogurt so it was a win win will be buying again
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I can't tell you how much this delicious dessert satisfies. I've never been a huge frozen yogurt fan but this stuff makes my mouth water. I actually crave it and I'm disappointed when it's all gone.
Rose W.
I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt. So I decided to try it with one of my favorite snacks. The cookies and cream yogurt is good. But it left aomething to be desired.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I tried this just because a friend bought it for me, since i looooooove chocolate and i loooooooooooove yogurt, lol she thought that having both of them mixed together, would be heaven for me.... well i was honestly disappointed... it tasted weird, i had about two spoons and threw the rest out... blah disgusting
Mariela G.
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Sarah G.
Palmyra, NJ
This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't think you could ever do wrong to cookies and creAm. It tastes great and it makes me feel like a healthier person. I've had a few times but it's not somethin. I always go out to buy.