DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT CHOCOLATE uploaded by Mariela O.

BY OIKOS #6 in Frozen Yogurt

Oikos is the original frozen yogurt of the NFL

Ingredients
Lactose Reduced Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Cultured Non Fat Milk, Cream, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Non Fat Milk Powder, Contains Less Than 2% of Carob Bean Gum.

Warnings
Contains milk. Manufactured in a plant processing egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.

Directions
Keep frozen.

Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
These are outstanding for On the Run or on the go getting out the door quick for work in the morning. The a great boost of energy and not overloaded and sugar so there is no crash. I normally have a supplement of vitamins and with it but sometimes it isn't necessary but is a good idea because the taste works very well. Also another yogurt or smoothie that I would recommend to anyone especially those on the go.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
I had never eaten yogurt before in my life. Then i tried chocolate frozen yogurt and man did i fall in love. It was so amazing in my mouth and know I eat it all the time. I say it should be the only way to eat yogurt. It was super amazing.
L B.
I absolutely love this Greek yogurt and was surprised when I saw chocolate Greek yogurt. The flavor is so beyond good and not what I expected. I like this way better than other chocolate yogurts. The taste is amazing but if I could add anything it will be chocolate chips. The more chocolate the better. Lol
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn , GA
It's very delicious, very healthy, and just the best. It's not expensive it all depends on where you buy it. I buy it at Walmart, and it's a very good flavor a very good taste. I would recommend this to others just try it you'll like it.
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
Affordable, tastes great, available everywhere.  It has a great chocolate flavor and it has a great texture.  I would recommend for all to try.  I like the Dannon line of products and the wide variety of flavors and how freat they taste.  I like the price too.
Jennifer V.
Brownton, MN
Gods flavor and texture. Great for a nice snack to cool you down or add some more fruit for an even better snack. Will definitely buy again. Even my teenagers liked it.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
I personally hated this flavor.. It tasted like it went bad. Maybe it did. There was no reason why it should've though. Pretty much all of the other flavors are delicious and I eat them everyday. I would advise you to skip this flavor and go for the salted caramel or one of the fruity flavors! :)
Vanessa N.
Mm this is such a good midnight snack. all the flavor of ice cream but yogurt and healthier than your average ice cream. I find myself leaning more towards this product than the others they have.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
You cannot go wrong with chocolate and frozen yogurt. These are delicious and I adore frozen yogurt over the original and it's pretty difficult to find so when i do find it I purchase as much as possible because it is delicious.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
It is alright. Not the BEST Greek frozen yogurt I have had but it does satisfy a sweet craving without having me feel too guilty. It does have a weird kick at the end (probably from the "sourness" of the Greek yogurt) that takes some getting used to.