GroceryFrozen FoodsOikos
DANNON OIKOS GREEK FROZEN YOGURT BLACK CHERRY

DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT BLACK CHERRY

by Oikos

DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT BLACK CHERRY

Oikos is the original frozen yogurt of the NFL

Ingredients
Lactose Reduced Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cultured Non Fat Milk, Cream, Black Cherries, Non Fat Milk Powder, Contains Less Than 2% of Water, Lactic Acid, Fruit Juice, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (for Color), Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid.

Warnings
Contains milk.

Manufactured in a plant processing egg, soy, peanuts, treenuts and wheat.

Directions
Keep frozen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT BLACK CHERRY!
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
These personally are a better alternative than ice cream and taste similar. I enjoy a good frozen yogurt. Black cherry is one of my favorites. I highly recommend this brand and flavor.
Grace J.
Satisfying on its own, or mixed with ice, fresh fruits or vegetables and maybe a little protein powder in your morning smoothie.
Heather L.
Owensboro, KY
Very smooth and tasty. Not too sweet either. Nice afternoon dessert. Doesnt seem overly heavy either. Highly recommend
Lindsay B.
GIRARD, OH
I love this brand and I love yogurt. I prefer frozen yogurt from a shop. But this is great to get from the grocery store. It takes great and is nice and creamy. I would recommend this frozen yogurt to others.
Kaitlyn C.
Medford, OR
I love this stuff. The flavor is great and I feel like it's a healthier choice than ice cream.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
This is a perfect frozen treat! Black cherry frozen Greek yogurt?? Where have you been all my life? It's rich and creamy and the closest thing to ice cream that's not ice cream.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
These Greek yogurts are so delicious the kids will love them and will always want more.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
This was so disgusting. Greek yogurt is supposed to be super healthy and delicious; however this one was not good tasting. It had a retched smell and was just made worse by the artificial black cherry flavor. would not buy again. stick to normal yogurt.
Genita K.
Black cherry Greek yogurt is another favorite so when I saw it in the freezer section I got happy. It's so smooth and I was happy in knowing I'm eating a healthy treat with no guilt. Good creamy treat.
Ashley M.
New Castle, IN
Great taste and great price. I love the flavor of it, it really taste like fresh black cherries

Looking for your answer?