BY OIKOS #19 in Frozen Yogurt

DANNON® OIKOS® GREEK FROZEN YOGURT BLACK CHERRY

Oikos is the original frozen yogurt of the NFL

Ingredients
Lactose Reduced Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cultured Non Fat Milk, Cream, Black Cherries, Non Fat Milk Powder, Contains Less Than 2% of Water, Lactic Acid, Fruit Juice, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (for Color), Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid.

Warnings
Contains milk.

Manufactured in a plant processing egg, soy, peanuts, treenuts and wheat.

Directions
Keep frozen.

Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love this frozen yogurt! Super creamy and yummy tastes just like cherry ice cream. The price is fairly reasonable for the brand between $3-5. The product has lots of other flavors but this to me is the best tasting!
Megan K.
This was so disgusting. Greek yogurt is supposed to be super healthy and delicious; however this one was not good tasting. It had a retched smell and was just made worse by the artificial black cherry flavor. would not buy again. stick to normal yogurt.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
WOW!! I was addicted to the regular black cherry Oikos when I was pregnant, so I was delighted to find a frozen version! This is a great alternative to ice cream! I can indulge my sweet tooth without busting my diet.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This stuff is YUMMY! Cannon frozen yogurt is tasteful and refreshing. The price is a little high if you ask me but it definitely does taste good. I would recommend trying it at least once if you're questioning it.
Lindsay B.
GIRARD, OH
I love this brand and I love yogurt. I prefer frozen yogurt from a shop. But this is great to get from the grocery store. It takes great and is nice and creamy. I would recommend this frozen yogurt to others.
Genita K.
Black cherry Greek yogurt is another favorite so when I saw it in the freezer section I got happy. It's so smooth and I was happy in knowing I'm eating a healthy treat with no guilt. Good creamy treat.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
This is a perfect frozen treat! Black cherry frozen Greek yogurt?? Where have you been all my life?
It's rich and creamy and the closest thing to ice cream that's not ice cream.
Yvonne D.
One word delicious!! Great for breakfast or midnight snack!! Family loves them . I buy them at least twice a week if not more we have to have them in the fridge. Great product great taste and especially when they are on sale or I have a coupon.
Jeanette M.
I really liked the idea of there being a frozen Greek yogurt and in my favorite flavor black cherry. The flavor is tasty to me just what I need on a beautiful sunny day.
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
This frozen yogurt is the best. It's delicious while healthy. If you want to lose weight but want ice cream you can just eat this frozen yogurt and it's affordable at a great price. Great for a midnight snack