Dannon Oikos Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Amber C.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Vitamin D added.
Grade A.
0% fat.
5.3 oz (150g). see more...

janette H.
Wahiawa, HI
It's hard for me to find something for my children to eat. But they love this yogurt. I bought this stuff all the time. It doesn't matter the flavor they love it. I'm so glad to its something that is good for them too.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
4 stars because I'm not a big yogurt fan. I eat it because it's good for you. Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt is one of my favorite brands of Greek yogurt. I try to eat it every day when I am dieting because it has a lot of protein in it. It tastes good as well and strawberry is my go-to flavor. That you see on the top is chia seeds that I add for fiber.
Jennifer A.
Evanston, IL
This is one of my favorite yogurts! Compared to Chobani's fruit on the bottom Greek yogurt, it's more inexpensive and fewer calories for about the same portion size. It's so delicious and creamy and will be buying this a lot more in the future.
Kelly F.
Pittsford, NY
This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. Something about it is so creamy and delicious. I love eating these for lunch and topping some fruit on it! Super good!
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
Yummm, this stuff taste really good. I love greek yogurt, and sometimes find it hard to get that perfect consistency, but this is really good.
Aileen D.
So far this is my favorite greek yogurt as far as flavor and texture. It's good as or part of breakfast and a great snack throughout the day. The little pieces of fruit are a nice addition.
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like this brand the best over others to me it has the best consistency considering it is great yogurt
Marilie B.
Mon yougort préféré comme collation et pour accompagner un déjeuner. J'adore sa texture je trouve meilleur que les yougour normal. Il a un fort teneur en proteine ce qui est tres bien. On peu ce le procurer dans la plupart des super marcher..
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
Toute la famille adore le yogourt grec oikos la texture et le goût sont excellent et pas trop sucré en plus il y a beaucoup de fruit à l'intérieur ce qui le rend encore meilleur . J'ajoute à l'occasion du granola à l'intérieur pour ajouter des fibres hum .... en fait je ne sais pas si je le considère comme un dessert ou une collation ..... Un bon dessert . Souvent en spécial dans les épiceries
Pandora K.
Brussels
I just can't get enough of this yoghurt and my husband either. I usually replace my dessert with this one.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Will you be coming ou with some new flavors soon