BY OIKOS

Dannon® Olkos® Fruit on the Bottom Blueberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Vitamin D added.
Grade A.
0%fat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Foodie Expert
I love all Dannon with the fruit on the bottom. Walmart stopped selling the originals so I have been buying these. They are almost as good. I love getting some fruit in my yogurt. I actually could live off this yogurt. It is so easy to open and eat something tasty and good for you.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Foodie Expert
These are usually great yogurts! The yogurt itself is so so, but when added with the fruit they have a nice flavor. Occasionally, though, the fruit goes bad before the expiration date.
Sinnead F.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite yogurts out there! I love anything blueberry. This yogurt has a smoothr taste and doesn't leave my mouth with a weird taste.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Delicious greek yogurt. has some sugar because of the fruit but it is delicious. more expensive than other brands too.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. I like about every flavor, but blueberry is my favorite. I love the fruit on the bottom. It adds a little sweet surprise. It tastes delicious and it's good for you. It's easy to find and fairly inexpensive.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I love this so much I always keep it in stock. The fruit on the bottom is so nice and when you stir it up, it stays where ever you stir it because of the thickness of the yogurt. I will never go to anything else even if a new one comes out by someone else, why would I? This is perfect so much that I buy the 4 pack!
Faith M.
Faith M.
Las Vegas, NV
This flavor is the bomb! The fruit on the bottom makes it taste so yummy and you get protein to boot. I just love this flavor and can't get enough of it. It's the best!
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
My kids and I love this yogurt. It's thick and creamy. The blueberry is my favorite. We love eating it for breakfast or a snack between meals.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
The flavors seem to all have a very artificially sweetened taste to them. not exactly what i would want in a yogurt but some are okay.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Lincoln, NE
SO HEALTHY. Just the right amount of fruit, not too sweet. Mixes well with the rest of the yogurt and makes good snack