Dannon® Oikos® Crunch Lemon Shortbread Flavor Nonfat Yogurt with Toppings 5.0 oz. Cup

BY DANNON

This new Crunch line combines delicious Greek nonfat yogurt with crunchy toppings to deliver the yogurt you love with the texture and crunch you want. see more...

Hannah F.
Kingsport
Okay so this stuff tastes pretty delicious. I love the lemon flavor. Really anything lemon. This stuff is perfect for a mid day snack, or in the morning before I leave for work! I always keep some in my fridge!
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Where do I even begin with Dannon Oikos. First off, the product, in my opinion, is second to none. In comparison to other products, such a small Chobani for example, this one takes the cake. Especially this flavor. Absolutely love it. Wil purchase a million times over and definitely recommend!
Amy H.
Holden, MA
My family LOVES the Oikos crunch yogurt!!

My three year old loves mixing in her toppings and I love that it's a sweet treat for her without all the extra sugar!!!
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I really enjoy the Dannon Oikos with the different toppings.  The nonfat yogurt and greek yogurt versions are both great.  These aren't the healthiest options out there--but still better than not eating yogurt at all.  I eat yogurt for calcium intake and for some beneficial probiotics.  These also go on sale often and you can get them for $1 each.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Lemon sherbet is my absolute favorite!
And it just becomes a bonus when the crunches are in it as well! The flavor is so yummy!
Definitely worth trying it for first timers! I would love to try all the different flavors now!
Jesicca R.
Old Town
Wasnt my favorite flavor, but that said LOVE the product. Tastes devine with a lovely texture. Ok pricepoint, do wish it was a little bit more inexpensive.
anne f.
muitooo gostoso... saboroso , textura incrível ajuda na regulação do intestino. Preço bom e qualidade de produto alimentício excelente
Danielle c.
It was good it. It tastes like lemon and short bread cookies it tastes good. I would buy it again.
Crystal D.
Bardstown, KY
This is one of my favorite flavors the shortbread stayed very crisp and had just the right amount of lemon zing was a great snack
Maria Rosa G.
es un yogurt que tiene por una parte el yogur, la fruta y luego mezclas con los cereales, que pueden ser diferentes segun la variedad que elijas, creo que hemos probado todas las variedades y nos han gustado todas