Dannon® Oikos® Crunch Lemon Shortbread Flavor Nonfat Yogurt with Toppings 5.0 oz. Cup

BY DANNON

Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing yogurt for breakfast and snack time. My daughter enjoyed using this product. I've purchased it several times with no negative feedback. This is recommend it to everyone. I would like to see the price range change if at all possible. But is is affordable.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
This yogurt taste pretty good to me. I really like it. The flavor taste amazing and it is inexpensive. I love the little toppings that come on the top of the container. I love the sharp lemon flavor of the yogurt and I would most definitely continue buying this.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Dannon Oikos Crunch lemon shortbread flavor it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
me gusta mucho los productos dannone y los yogures los batidos me gustan mucho por su sabor creo que son de muy buena calidad y me gustan bastante son muy sanos y equilibrados y economicamente esta bien de precio a mi me gusta mucho esta marca de lacteos
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Hephzibah, GA
Yum yum! I love this new crunchy yogurt. The treats on tip really add to the flavor. I would definitely recommend people trying it.
Dely T.
Dely T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is really good. I eat one almost everyday. I can't stop eating these that's how good they are.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
Great flavor and love the crunch. I eat as a morning snack and keeps hunger away until lunch time
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Greek yogurt it's all right you got a tart taste at The End and It Kinda Drys Out Your Mouth
Amy W.
Amy W.
Searcy, AR
Very yummy. Has a good lemon flavor. Very rich and creamy. The toppings are good.
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
I really enjoy the Dannon Oikos with the different toppings.  The nonfat yogurt and greek yogurt versions are both great.  These aren't the healthiest options out there--but still better than not eating yogurt at all.  I eat yogurt for calcium intake and for some beneficial probiotics.  These also go on sale often and you can get them for $1 each.