BY OIKOS

DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT LEMON SHORTBREAD

This new Crunch line combines delicious Greek nonfat yogurt with crunchy toppings to deliver the yogurt you love with the texture and crunch you want.

Ingredients
Nonfat Yogurt: Cultured Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Water, Food Starch, Modified, Lemon Juice, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Beta Carotene (for Color), Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Turmeric (for Color), Malic Acid.Toppings: Shortbread Pieces (Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Coconut Oil, Eggs, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract).

Warnings
Partially produced with genetic engineering.

Contains milk, wheat, soy & eggs. May contain traces of peanuts or tree nuts.

Directions
Keep refrigerated.

Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I really enjoy the Dannon Oikos with the different toppings.  The nonfat yogurt and greek yogurt versions are both great.  These aren't the healthiest options out there--but still better than not eating yogurt at all.  I eat yogurt for calcium intake and for some beneficial probiotics.  These also go on sale often and you can get them for $1 each.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Lemon sherbet is my absolute favorite!
And it just becomes a bonus when the crunches are in it as well! The flavor is so yummy!
Definitely worth trying it for first timers! I would love to try all the different flavors now!
Vanessa S.
Grand Forks
This is so great for a quick afternoon snack. It provides sweetness and you feel like you are indulging without being too naughty. It definitely helps fight that 2pm sweet craving. The price is reasonable as well.
Hannah F.
Kingsport
Okay so this stuff tastes pretty delicious. I love the lemon flavor. Really anything lemon. This stuff is perfect for a mid day snack, or in the morning before I leave for work! I always keep some in my fridge!
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Where do I even begin with Dannon Oikos. First off, the product, in my opinion, is second to none. In comparison to other products, such a small Chobani for example, this one takes the cake. Especially this flavor. Absolutely love it. Wil purchase a million times over and definitely recommend!
Amy H.
Holden, MA
My family LOVES the Oikos crunch yogurt!!

My three year old loves mixing in her toppings and I love that it's a sweet treat for her without all the extra sugar!!!
Karla M.
Dannon Oikos Crunch lemon shortbread flavor it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
Alice B.
Frederiksted, TN
This yogurt taste pretty good to me. I really like it. The flavor taste amazing and it is inexpensive. I love the little toppings that come on the top of the container. I love the sharp lemon flavor of the yogurt and I would most definitely continue buying this.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
me gusta mucho los productos dannone y los yogures los batidos me gustan mucho por su sabor creo que son de muy buena calidad y me gustan bastante son muy sanos y equilibrados y economicamente esta bien de precio a mi me gusta mucho esta marca de lacteos
Jesicca R.
Old Town
Wasnt my favorite flavor, but that said LOVE the product. Tastes devine with a lovely texture. Ok pricepoint, do wish it was a little bit more inexpensive.
I really like the lemon shortbread Greek yogurt and I would purchase it at the Acme in Mt Holly, NJ 08060 I haven’t been able to find this Yogurt any where near me. Why ??  And where can I find it. I miss this favorite very  very very much