BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Crunch Chocolate Caramel Pretzel combines smooth Greek nonfat yogurt with tasty toppings to give you the yogurt you love and the crunch you want.

INGREDIENTS: NONFAT YOGURT: CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, FOOD STARCH – MODIFIED, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SODIUM CITRATE, VITAMIN D3.
ALMONDS: ALMONDS.
CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT, PEANUTS & SOY. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS OR EGGS.

CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES.

Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
I have never really liked the crunch versions of yogurt because many times the crunch part either has gotten moisture to it or it is fault of being refrigerated. Either way the crunch isn't really crunchy. The yogurt itself is very tasty and I love the idea behind combining textures to the yogurt and blending flavors.
Doreen P.
Dover
This yogurt is fantastic! My nutritionist recommended eating Greek yogurt and I never liked it because it wasn't sweet. When I found this one I was so happy because it's sweet like having a treat! So yummy!!!
Misty G.
Carlisle
This yogurt taste great it is good for you it is the best I have eaten and would buy it again the texture is the best and the portions are just right I like the price for the amount you get and the flavor is the best I have tasted in a yogurt in all this is the best yogurt I have tasted
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love all of the Oikos crunch flavors. It's a good protein packed snack but has delicious crunchy goodness to add that little bit of decadence to it. Usually I can get these at a 1.00 a piece which is a good price for a healthy snack when compared to what's in vending machines. Would definitely recommend and continue to repurchase.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Dannon has a great taste to the yogurts ... but I only buy Dannon if its on sale .. it has a good taste but other yogurts can beat them .. Maybe if Dannon had more variety of flavors to chose from it would be better ... other yogurt brands have that ..and that's they are not my favorite ... but they are not bad either ... I would buy it again ..
Dheevena R.
This yogurt was pretty good for me and I enjoyed eating it. Although the topping and the yogurt are fine on their own, they're much better together. This flavor was really nice as it wasn't overwhelmingly sweet and I licked my spoon to get all the yummy goodness!
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have recently been trying to cut back on sweets so this is my alternative now. It is so delicious and filling but also provides needed protein without all of the sugar you would get in other desserts.
Shirley C.
Not only for kids!

If they had a larger size, I would definitely pack this in my everyday lunch box.

Can we suggest that? Is there a comment box for this request?
Gina L.
I always like a crunch with my yogurt so this had a nice salty and sweet crunch. Didnt like the amount of sweetness because I felt like there was too much sugar.
Amy C.
It's was good we like this yogurt. It's got a creamy texture it's great for the kids and myself. We would definitely buy again. It's fairly affordable too.