DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Crunch Banana Peanut Butter combines smooth Greek nonfat yogurt with tasty toppings to give you the yogurt you love and the crunch you want.

INGREDIENTS: NONFAT YOGURT: CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, SUGAR, BANANAS, PECTIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, LOCUST BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), XANTHAN GUM, ANNATTO EXTRACT (FOR COLOR).
TOPPINGS: DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN AND VANILLIN (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)), GRAHAM CRACKER (UNENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, LIQUID POLYDEXTROSE (POLYDEXTROSE, WATER), CANOLA OIL, WATER, WHEAT BRAN AND WHEAT GERM DERIVED FROM WHITE WHEAT, HONEY, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, BAKING SODA, SOY LECITHIN), PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS (SUGAR, PARTIALLY DEFATTED PEANUT FLOUR, PALM KERNEL AND PALM OILS, NONFAT DRY MILK, DEXTROSE, SOY LECITHIN AND SALT).
CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT, PEANUTS & SOY. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS OR EGGS.

CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER!
Love this! You don't have to worry about going over your calories. And taste amazing. My kids love it also.
Wilson , NC
I thought that this was very good. The flavor was really good and the peanut butter and banana was good.
Organic
Bronx , NY
Danon is a great fm yogurt it's full of delicious fruits and nutrients! And there aren't much calories
Vegetarian, Vegan
Hamtramck, MI
These are delicious! Very healthy and is a great snack! Especially if you are watching what you eat!
Halal
I love bananas and peanut butter so I just knew I would love this yogurt. And man was I right!
Dairy Free
Amo este produto só de lembrar Já fico com água na boca Muito bom não é enjoativo Quero mais.
I love Greek yogurt and pineapple. This cures my sweet tooth and my pineapple cravings.
Delicious yogurt love you taste and want to always have it inside in your refrigerator you'll want to keep one with you to my I love and is that everyone they love.
DANNON YOGHURT IS ONE OF BEST BRAND AND IT COMES WITH MANY FLAVORS LIKE BANANA AND OTHER ITS TASTE IS VERY NICE YUMMY YUMMY....
What a flavor of banana and peanut butter, with a greek yogurt its sound blizzard but very delicious you should try it