DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Crunch Banana Peanut Butter combines smooth Greek nonfat yogurt with tasty toppings to give you the yogurt you love and the crunch you want.

INGREDIENTS: NONFAT YOGURT: CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, SUGAR, BANANAS, PECTIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, LOCUST BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), XANTHAN GUM, ANNATTO EXTRACT (FOR COLOR).
TOPPINGS: DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN AND VANILLIN (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)), GRAHAM CRACKER (UNENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, LIQUID POLYDEXTROSE (POLYDEXTROSE, WATER), CANOLA OIL, WATER, WHEAT BRAN AND WHEAT GERM DERIVED FROM WHITE WHEAT, HONEY, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, BAKING SODA, SOY LECITHIN), PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS (SUGAR, PARTIALLY DEFATTED PEANUT FLOUR, PALM KERNEL AND PALM OILS, NONFAT DRY MILK, DEXTROSE, SOY LECITHIN AND SALT).
CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT, PEANUTS & SOY. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS OR EGGS.

CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER!
Toms River, NJ
DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER uploaded by Debbie H.
DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT CHOCOLATE PRETZEL I really enjoyed this yogurt..I found it to be very smooth and creamy..The vanilla taste was not overwhelming and the peanut butter and chocolate chips with granola crunch were just the perfect amount..It contains no fat and has only a minimal amount of calories in the 5oz container..The taste is amazing..I really enjoyed it..I purchased a 12pk at BJ'S when I was there over the weekend and I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I definitely recommend this product .. DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER
No Special Diet
Honestly I'm not a big fan of this flavor; I definitely expected more. The Greek Yogurt part is pretty good but it barely even tastes like banana. Also I could barely taste the peanut butter in there and felt like if they added peanut butter and chocolate would definitely tastes a lot better. Overall I was just pretty disappointing for me.
Hillsdale , MI
Totally not my favorite but my son loves it! Maybe it's just a kid thing and they are like predisposed to like anything that may taste a bit like a candy bar HAHA as for me meh it is okay but I like the fruity flavors much better
Mansfield
This is so delicious!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get more peotoen in my diet, but working so much its difficult to add more me at a in my diet so I opted for these, and its great!!!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Flushing, MI
DANNON® OIKOS® CRUNCH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER uploaded by Tara C.
This was my first time trying this type of Oikos greek yogurt. I was concerned the flavor would be horrible as a greek yogurt with a sour taste, but it was AMAZING! It paired with the crunch topping perfectly and the banana flavor was actually really good!
verona, PA
Very good yogurt. The flavor is great. I like that is is a small cup, great for on the go. I love the crunch in the yogurt. It is a great break of texture for the snack. Thanks for making a healthy version of my favorite ice cream. tastes great and I can't wait to get some more.
Acworth, GA
My family are huge fans of Dannon yogurt. I love to have yogurt as a part of my children's diet each day, great flavor and very affordable for my growing family. I think that it is a great value and very easy to consume for both my children and myself!
Milwaukee, WI
I buy enough of these to eat every morning at work. I love the mix-ins because they feel like I'm eating candy and they have such a nice crunch. It's a delicious combination and a great way to eat Greek yogurt, especially since it can be a bit intense of a flavor normally.
Uniontown, PA
Dannon Oikos banana peanut butter crunch Greek nonfat yogurt is really good I love Greek Greek yogurt and his mom that obviously I'm trying to lose cup and yogurt not that you know
Such a great rich flavor creamy flavor, Enough to keep my daughter thinking it's ice cream. Sometimes I even freeze it on a really hot day and eat frozen yogurt