BY DANNON

Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I tried this just because a friend bought it for me, since i looooooove chocolate and i loooooooooooove yogurt, lol she thought that having both of them mixed together, would be heaven for me.... well i was honestly disappointed... it tasted weird, i had about two spoons and threw the rest out... blah disgusting
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This frozen yogurt is very tasty! I totally love this flavor and the textures of this frozen yogurt! Very affordable and a great value!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone I really like this product! Definitely repurchase!!!
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This yogurt is great and has such a rich flavor! It doesn't compare to any other product! I think it's kind of healthy but not really. I am a first time and it was good. I would so buy it again because it was great.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Anything Cookies n Cream or Oreos I love it and this frozen yogurt is awesome! It's delicious and just the right flavor, definitely not too sweet to make you sick but you can tell it's also good for you as well!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't think you could ever do wrong to cookies and creAm. It tastes great and it makes me feel like a healthier person. I've had a few times but it's not somethin. I always go out to buy.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I recently tried the Dannon Oikos Greek frozen yogurt in the flavor cookies and cream and really enjoyed it. Much better then regular ice cream.
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
I like specially when in on diet its perfect for me, i really love, i enjoy any flavor and sometime i add a little bit of honey on my yogurt
Jen D.
Elbert, WV
My whole family love this. Bit tastes great and the cookies and cream are a plus would recommend this to anyone
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This yogurt is delicious and i love it! it is ver good and i would love more! i recommend this brand of yogurt
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I love this, it tastes so good , I buy it at different stores. It all depends where I go shopping at, it's affordable not too expensive. It's a great value. I always buy them so of course I would continue to buy more.