BY DANNON #21 in Frozen Yogurt

jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I love this, it tastes so good , I buy it at different stores. It all depends where I go shopping at, it's affordable not too expensive. It's a great value. I always buy them so of course I would continue to buy more.
rose f.
Richmond, IN
Love this it didn't have an over flavor in it which is something that I have a hard time with. Having oreos in it made it a lot easier for me to eat and provided my body with yogurt so it was a win win will be buying again
Evan W.
This frozen yogurt was really good! It was lighter and creamier than other brands that I have tried. Definitely a good value for the money. I would say it is healthy as far as a frozen yogurt can be healthy!
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I can't tell you how much this delicious dessert satisfies. I've never been a huge frozen yogurt fan but this stuff makes my mouth water. I actually crave it and I'm disappointed when it's all gone.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I tried this just because a friend bought it for me, since i looooooove chocolate and i loooooooooooove yogurt, lol she thought that having both of them mixed together, would be heaven for me.... well i was honestly disappointed... it tasted weird, i had about two spoons and threw the rest out... blah disgusting
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This frozen yogurt is very tasty! I totally love this flavor and the textures of this frozen yogurt! Very affordable and a great value!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone I really like this product! Definitely repurchase!!!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I don't think you could ever do wrong to cookies and creAm. It tastes great and it makes me feel like a healthier person. I've had a few times but it's not somethin. I always go out to buy.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This yogurt is great and has such a rich flavor! It doesn't compare to any other product! I think it's kind of healthy but not really. I am a first time and it was good. I would so buy it again because it was great.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Anything Cookies n Cream or Oreos I love it and this frozen yogurt is awesome! It's delicious and just the right flavor, definitely not too sweet to make you sick but you can tell it's also good for you as well!
helida N.
Danone varies a lot of flavor and this pleases any type of taste.
I always have at home and whenever it launches a new flavor I will soon taste.