Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

Kristena Brooke M.
Bluefield
I dont care too.much for this but my son loves it he will sit down and eat 2 whole things of this and ask for more.
Connie S.
Fremont, OH
This yogurt tastes amazing. I really like how it taste. My girls even like the taste of it. Which for them they usually don't like healthy stuff
nicthe c. s.
LOS ANGELES
Super delicious great for back to school snacks amazing taste for kids to enjoy in this hot summer. Moreover hope they make more flavours .
maghan c.
Midway
Me and my family absolutely love these! Very light and healthy snack. Easy to pack in a lunch. I could easily eat a whole pack in one sitting theyre so good!
Rose W.
I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt. So I decided to try it with one of my favorite snacks. The cookies and cream yogurt is good. But it left aomething to be desired.
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is delicious!! I love the taste of this yogurt! I love the flavor of cookies and cream and I would buy this again.
Jeffrey T.
Holiday, FL
Excellent yogurt, great taste. Pretty healthy for cookies and cream flavor. Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 qt. Carton
Kelly B.
Englewood
I absolutely just love the rich and creamy texture.. It has the perfect flavor plus the cookies and cream is my all time favorite flavor!!!!
Meisa N.
This is soooo deliciouss OH MY GOSH ITS LIKE IM IN HEAVENN ...!!!
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS IF YOU HAVENT BEFORE ...!!!
Fallon C.
welland, ON
excellent flavour. pleases th whole family when i buy this. You can feel good about trying it because it's Greek yogurt. very cookie flavour. you feel like your having a dessert