Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

Fatima B.
Es deliciosooooooooooooooooo , aporta mucha energia para seguir con tu dia a dia, me encanta con fruta y franola, pruebenlo, yo se que les gustara como a mi <3 es muy barato!
Mariela G.
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD
I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Valentina C.
la calera
Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON
muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl
La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.