Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON #29 in Frozen Yogurt

Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Karolina C.
Puebla
I liked this product, but after I ate it, I got sick. Anyway, I bought it because semmed more natural than another yogurt. In conclussion that yogurt had a good flavor and price, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Fallon C.
welland, ON
excellent flavour. pleases th whole family when i buy this. You can feel good about trying it because it's Greek yogurt. very cookie flavour. you feel like your having a dessert
Fatima B.
Es deliciosooooooooooooooooo , aporta mucha energia para seguir con tu dia a dia, me encanta con fruta y franola, pruebenlo, yo se que les gustara como a mi <3 es muy barato!
Samantha A.
Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl
La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Yum yum yum like I said before I love it makes my kids so happy there eyes glow up and they take it to school it taste wonderful
Meisa N.
This is soooo deliciouss OH MY GOSH ITS LIKE IM IN HEAVENN ...!!!
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS IF YOU HAVENT BEFORE ...!!!
Valentina C.
la calera
Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Julie B.
Cornwall , ON
So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!