Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

Mariela G.
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Samantha A.
Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl
La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Julie B.
Cornwall , ON
So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON
muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Karolina C.
Puebla
I liked this product, but after I ate it, I got sick. Anyway, I bought it because semmed more natural than another yogurt. In conclussion that yogurt had a good flavor and price, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Fallon C.
welland, ON
excellent flavour. pleases th whole family when i buy this. You can feel good about trying it because it's Greek yogurt. very cookie flavour. you feel like your having a dessert
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Yum yum yum like I said before I love it makes my kids so happy there eyes glow up and they take it to school it taste wonderful
Meisa N.
This is soooo deliciouss OH MY GOSH ITS LIKE IM IN HEAVENN ...!!!
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS IF YOU HAVENT BEFORE ...!!!
Jéssica A.
Excelente produto além de agir da forma quereles prometem tem um ótimo sabor e qualidade