Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

nicthe c. s.
LOS ANGELES
Super delicious great for back to school snacks amazing taste for kids to enjoy in this hot summer. Moreover hope they make more flavours .
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is delicious!! I love the taste of this yogurt! I love the flavor of cookies and cream and I would buy this again.
Kristena Brooke M.
Bluefield
I dont care too.much for this but my son loves it he will sit down and eat 2 whole things of this and ask for more.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Gabriela V.
Scottsbluff, NE
The most delicious yogurt ever and it has so much protein. It is the best snack to have when I am on a diet.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH
This is delicious and healthy! I don't feel guilty eating this because it's a yogurt, and it tastes so good!
Lillie R.
Orange, TX
Dannin products are great if you want something light and not heavy on your stomach. Yogurt is the ultimate
Lena P.
Delicious! I really enjoyed this product. I hadn't tried anything like it before and was very satisfied.
caristar l.
Milan, MI
Omg I love love love the flavor! It's my go to snack for me and my children they can't get enough of it!
Stephanie R.
Vineland, Nj
Dannon light and fit is the only brand i purchase because everyone in my home enjoys it.