Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

caristar l.
caristar l.
Milan, MI
Omg I love love love the flavor! It's my go to snack for me and my children they can't get enough of it!
Mariela G.
Mariela G.
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD
I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl
La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , ON
So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!
ashley l.
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON
muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Puebla
I liked this product, but after I ate it, I got sick. Anyway, I bought it because semmed more natural than another yogurt. In conclussion that yogurt had a good flavor and price, but I wouldn't buy it again.