Add a Photo

Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Dec. 12, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Nov. 19, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD
Oct. 16, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Mariela G.
Mariela G.
Jan. 12, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl
La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , ON
So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!
ashley l.
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Puebla
May 12, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
I liked this product, but after I ate it, I got sick. Anyway, I bought it because semmed more natural than another yogurt. In conclussion that yogurt had a good flavor and price, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Fallon C.
Fallon C.
welland, ON
May 27, 2017, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton
excellent flavour. pleases th whole family when i buy this. You can feel good about trying it because it's Greek yogurt. very cookie flavour. you feel like your having a dessert