Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI

Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH

I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Puebla

I liked this product, but after I ate it, I got sick. Anyway, I bought it because semmed more natural than another yogurt. In conclussion that yogurt had a good flavor and price, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl

La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Gema G.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario

Yum yum yum like I said before I love it makes my kids so happy there eyes glow up and they take it to school it taste wonderful
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , Ontario

So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!
ashley l.
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON

muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Jéssica A.
Jéssica A.

Excelente produto além de agir da forma quereles prometem tem um ótimo sabor e qualidade

Join Now