Add a Photo

#1151 in Yogurt
Photo (1)
Mariela G.
Mariela G.

My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI

Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl

La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Gema G.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario

Yum yum yum like I said before I love it makes my kids so happy there eyes glow up and they take it to school it taste wonderful
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , Ontario

So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!
ashley l.
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON

muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
la calera

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Fatima B.
Fatima B.

Es deliciosooooooooooooooooo , aporta mucha energia para seguir con tu dia a dia, me encanta con fruta y franola, pruebenlo, yo se que les gustara como a mi <3 es muy barato!

Join Now