Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.
Holiday, FL
Excellent yogurt, great taste. Pretty healthy for cookies and cream flavor. Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 qt. Carton
nicthe c. s.
nicthe c. s.
LOS ANGELES
Super delicious great for back to school snacks amazing taste for kids to enjoy in this hot summer. Moreover hope they make more flavours .
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I absolutely just love the rich and creamy texture.. It has the perfect flavor plus the cookies and cream is my all time favorite flavor!!!!
Kristena Brooke M.
Kristena Brooke M.
Bluefield
I dont care too.much for this but my son loves it he will sit down and eat 2 whole things of this and ask for more.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is delicious!! I love the taste of this yogurt! I love the flavor of cookies and cream and I would buy this again.
Lillie R.
Lillie R.
Orange, TX
Dannin products are great if you want something light and not heavy on your stomach. Yogurt is the ultimate
caristar l.
caristar l.
Milan, MI
Omg I love love love the flavor! It's my go to snack for me and my children they can't get enough of it!
Mariela G.
Mariela G.
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.