Add a Photo

#1114 in Yogurt
Photo (1)
Lena P.
Lena P.

Delicious! I really enjoyed this product. I hadn't tried anything like it before and was very satisfied.
ashley l.
ashley l.
E.G NUEVO LEON

muy recomendable, sabe muy rico es 100% recomendable. la mezcla de sabores es fabulosa sinceramente
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Vineland, Nj

Dannon light and fit is the only brand i purchase because everyone in my home enjoys it.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.

Es deliciosooooooooooooooooo , aporta mucha energia para seguir con tu dia a dia, me encanta con fruta y franola, pruebenlo, yo se que les gustara como a mi <3 es muy barato!
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
la calera

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, Oh

I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI

Loved this and it was so yummy. It wasn't my husbands favorite or my kids though.
Mariela G.
Mariela G.

My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!

Join Now