Add a Photo

#970 in Yogurt
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, FL

This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ

This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
la calera

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl

La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin , Oh

I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Scottsbluff, NE

The most delicious yogurt ever and it has so much protein. It is the best snack to have when I am on a diet.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH

This is delicious and healthy! I don't feel guilty eating this because it's a yogurt, and it tastes so good!

Join Now