Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH
This is delicious and healthy! I don't feel guilty eating this because it's a yogurt, and it tastes so good!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Scottsbluff, NE
The most delicious yogurt ever and it has so much protein. It is the best snack to have when I am on a diet.
Lena P.
Lena P.
Delicious! I really enjoyed this product. I hadn't tried anything like it before and was very satisfied.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Vineland, Nj
Dannon light and fit is the only brand i purchase because everyone in my home enjoys it.
Rose W.
Rose W.
I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt. So I decided to try it with one of my favorite snacks. The cookies and cream yogurt is good. But it left aomething to be desired.
maghan c.
maghan c.
Midway
Me and my family absolutely love these! Very light and healthy snack. Easy to pack in a lunch. I could easily eat a whole pack in one sitting theyre so good!
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.
Holiday, FL
Excellent yogurt, great taste. Pretty healthy for cookies and cream flavor. Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 qt. Carton