Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl

This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ

This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Mariela G.
Mariela G.

My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
la calera

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
Fatima B.
Fatima B.

Es deliciosooooooooooooooooo , aporta mucha energia para seguir con tu dia a dia, me encanta con fruta y franola, pruebenlo, yo se que les gustara como a mi <3 es muy barato!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl

La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, Oh

I am definitely not a fan of Greek yogurt. I think the added flavor was good but the base yogurt was not for me.

Join Now