Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl

This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ

This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Scottsbluff, NE

The most delicious yogurt ever and it has so much protein. It is the best snack to have when I am on a diet.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH

This is delicious and healthy! I don't feel guilty eating this because it's a yogurt, and it tastes so good!
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
Orange, TX

Dannin products are great if you want something light and not heavy on your stomach. Yogurt is the ultimate
Lena P.
Lena P.

Delicious! I really enjoyed this product. I hadn't tried anything like it before and was very satisfied.
caristar l.
caristar l.
Milan, MI

Omg I love love love the flavor! It's my go to snack for me and my children they can't get enough of it!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Vineland, Nj

Dannon light and fit is the only brand i purchase because everyone in my home enjoys it.
Mariela G.
Mariela G.

My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!

Join Now