Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 pint Carton uploaded by Mariela G.

BY DANNON

Mariela G.
My favorite is the vanilla flavor! I bought it at my local Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at any grocery store. I prefer the consistency of this yogurt best over other Greek yogurts, not to mention that it is also low in carbs!
Rose W.
I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt. So I decided to try it with one of my favorite snacks. The cookies and cream yogurt is good. But it left aomething to be desired.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD
I never used but I hear great thing about, a lot of friends mine used and recommend, usally buy in the grocry, and have a nice packaging e easy to pick. I don't know if is Gentle or Harsh but who cares. My friends recommends of sure, And i belive its good
maghan c.
Midway
Me and my family absolutely love these! Very light and healthy snack. Easy to pack in a lunch. I could easily eat a whole pack in one sitting theyre so good!
Connie S.
Fremont, OH
This yogurt tastes amazing. I really like how it taste. My girls even like the taste of it. Which for them they usually don't like healthy stuff
Jeffrey T.
Holiday, FL
Excellent yogurt, great taste. Pretty healthy for cookies and cream flavor. Dannon® Oikos® Cookies & Cream Greek Frozen Yogurt 1 qt. Carton
Kelly B.
Englewood
I absolutely just love the rich and creamy texture.. It has the perfect flavor plus the cookies and cream is my all time favorite flavor!!!!