Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl

This is hands down my favorite yogurt. Anything that has to do with Cookies and Cream makes my mouth water. Its a great flavor taste just like Oreos. I haven't seen any other products that have this flavor so it makes it very unique. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ

This yummy product is one of my favorites. I love the creamy texture and the small chunks of the cookies and cream. It was a great value for my money and I dont feel guilty for eating a healither option. It went down smooth and was completely tasty.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN

Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Nonfat Yogurt
I love Dannon brand ... i generally purchase two big pack of the plain yogurt and this pineapple yogurt tastes delicious and healthy as a non fat yogurt..
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Love this yougurt is really my favorite just because it has the cookies and cream flavor ! I would buy this almost every time I go grocery shopping and eat it as breakfast !
Diego B.
Diego B.
Coquimbo, Cl

La combinación perfecta de sabor y consistencia. Ademas trae galletas que es lo mejor de la historia. No comerlos sería un pecado.
Gema G.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario

Yum yum yum like I said before I love it makes my kids so happy there eyes glow up and they take it to school it taste wonderful
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH

This is delicious and healthy! I don't feel guilty eating this because it's a yogurt, and it tastes so good!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Scottsbluff, NE

The most delicious yogurt ever and it has so much protein. It is the best snack to have when I am on a diet.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , Ontario

So delicious I could literally eat this day and night! It's very refreshing and healthy at the same time!
caristar l.
caristar l.
Milan, MI

Omg I love love love the flavor! It's my go to snack for me and my children they can't get enough of it!

Join Now