DANNON® OIKOS® Chocolate on Top RASPBERRY TRUFFLE WITH TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT

by Oikos

Dannon Oikos Chocolate on Top Raspberry Truffle Traditional Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Milk, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Raspberry Puree, Glycerine, Heavy Cream, Contains Less Than 1% of: Modified Food Starch, Chocolate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural Flavors, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Locust Bean Gum, Lactic Acid, Salt, Black Carrot Juice (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Sunflower Lecithin, Malic Acid. Contains Active Yogurt Cultures.

Directions:
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® Chocolate on Top RASPBERRY TRUFFLE WITH TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT!
How would you rate this product?
I like that these are greek yogurt and the topping makes it taste sweet like a desert, however the sugar content is higher than I would like in a yogurt.
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle? Hell yeah! DANNON® OIKOS® Chocolate on Top RASPBERRY TRUFFLE WITH TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT this yogurt is so delicious!
I did not enjoy these at all. The texture of the choc was so fake and just didn't mix well with the raspberry. Will not be buying these again
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. It's affordable and has the best taste. I enjoy many of this brands flavors.
Trussville , AL
They are really really good yogurts the chocolate and raspberry together makes and awesome combination.
Love these. However a little to much sugar for my liking. Still a great treat every now and again.
franklin sq, NY
This yogurt is so delicious I prefer it over chocolate!! What a delicious snack and good for you
Temple, TX
There is so many different flavors. they are all so good. it is hard to pick just one!
Denver, NC
THE BEST YOGURT. a little more expensive than other brands but totally worth it.
Dannon is goid and hawlthy fir breakfast ir amytime if the day!!!!!! bhjuhj