DANNON® OIKOS® Caramel On Top with TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT CARAMEL MACCHIATO FLAVOR

BY OIKOS

Dannon Oikos Caramel On Top Caramel Macchiato Traditional Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Contains Less Than 1% of: Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Black Carrot Juice Concentrate and Annatto Extract (For Color), Carrageenan Salt, Sodium Citrate. Contains Active Yogurt Cultures.

Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
This is my go to "healthy" treat! It tastes so delicious! It is not an overpowering taste. The consistency is thick and airy. Even my eight year old loves this! I found this gem at Target. Plus these are reasonably priced.
Rachel W.
Brockway
I love this product. It is thick and creamy and the taste is fantastic! I purchased it at Wal-Mart about 2 weeks ago.  It is a healthy choice for a snack or even as a dessert option.  I have eaten many different kinds/brands of yogurt and this one has to be the best.
Amber B.
Cedartown, GA
I love all of Dannon's Oikos Greek yogurt! It is easy to eat and doesn't leave an after taste!! This is the only yogurt I've bought over the last year! My kid will even eat this! It has plenty of flavors to choose from!
Shay S.
South Holland, IL
This product feels me up so fast without having me feel bloated. I love quick & easy snacks especially since I am college student who is always on the go. I also feel like the product is affordable I would recommend this product to others and I am pretty sure They would agree with me about this product.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
Since I'm a coffee lover, I bought a few of Oikos' Caramel Macchiato Greek Yogurt. The first one I ate chilled from the refrigerator. I've never had a convincing coffee flavored yogurt, and this one was no exception. To me, it had an aftertaste I didn't care for. However, I popped all the other cups into the freezer and they made for delicious frozen yogurt! I would buy it again, but I would only eat it frozen.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm on a low carb diet so I started eating Greek yogurt instead of regular. I had tried plain Greek before and hated it. This time I tried flavored and was pleasantly surprised. This caramel macchiato one is delicious. It can easily be my breakfast without taking up too many of my daily carbs. The price is the same as regular yogurt, and this is much healthier. Win/win.
Brandy W.
Love the delicious creamy taste of this yogurt. I honestly didn't have high hopes for this specific brand but as soon as i tried it i fell in love! Maybe not at overly awesome as yoplait but they are most certianly in the running for the best!! I liked to add little sliced almonds as well.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
#Dannon Oikos Caramel on the top Greek Yogurt Carmel Macchiato
Dynamite,my favorite flavor,so delicious! Such a treat,it's hard to believe that it's good for you. Of course Carmel Macchiato is a favorite flavor of mine,it can definitely has to bedone right. They did a fine job with this.
Shelby L.
I could eat 500 of these... They are delicious! My local store stopped carrying them for a while and I was so heart broken. Eventually they made a come back in new packaging and I bought about 15 of them at once! I don't know what I was thinking except that I really needed that yogurt. Definitely try it out!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I typically buy Dannon light and fit yogurt but I tried this flavor of Oikos on a whim and I was impressed! The caramel on top made this yogurt seem more like a dessert than anything else! I keep this around for an after dinner treat!