Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtOikos
DANNON OIKOS Caramel On Top with TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT CARAMEL MACCHIATO FLAVOR

by Oikos

Dannon Oikos Caramel On Top Caramel Macchiato Traditional Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Contains Less Than 1% of: Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Black Carrot Juice Concentrate and Annatto Extract (For Color), Carrageenan Salt, Sodium Citrate. Contains Active Yogurt Cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® Caramel On Top with TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT CARAMEL MACCHIATO FLAVOR!
How would you rate this product?
Tierney  N.
Brighton, CO
My absolute favorite flavor. It’s so good. I love coffee flavored and this makes an absolute amazing snack!!!!
Cathy C.
Lawrenceville, IL
Love the texture and flavor of this product. I usually purchase prairie farm however I had a coupon. I must say I was extremely impressed. The only reason why I give 4 stars is although the price is reasonable prairie farms is cheaper unless I have a coupon for Dannon
Lisa L.
Pontiac, MI
I think these yogurts are pretty good! I like that you mix the stuff in when your ready to eat it 🙂 I normally stick to yoplait but I’m really starting to like these ones
Luana A.
Super creamy, tasty leaves you the best brand of danone i've seen without counting that the taste is not cloying.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
All Dannon products are delicious but the Carmel Macchiato changes the game!!! My go to yogurt flavor
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
This is my go to "healthy" treat! It tastes so delicious! It is not an overpowering taste. The consistency is thick and airy. Even my eight year old loves this! I found this gem at Target. Plus these are reasonably priced.
Ally S.
Looove these sooo much!!! Best brand of greek yogurt ever! I love it for a sweet snack
FERNANDA M.
Austin, TX
No podría decir algo bueno ni malo pues nunca lo e consumido creo que es bueno variar y probar cosas nuevas
Cris H.
#Dannon Oikos Caramel on the top Greek Yogurt Carmel Macchiato Dynamite,my favorite flavor,so delicious! Such a treat,it's hard to believe that it's good for you. Of course Carmel Macchiato is a favorite flavor of mine,it can definitely has to bedone right. They did a fine job with this.
Brianna C.
Huntsville, AL
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but this stuff is pretty good. If you want to add a little crunch anything would be good

Looking for your answer?