DANNON® OIKOS® BLACK CHERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Black Cherry Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS:  CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CANE SUGAR, BLACK CHERRIES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), CAROB BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS

What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® BLACK CHERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT!
Product Highlights
“Love eating these as a snack and will continue buying them as a low calorie snack. ” in 1 review
“Has many different great tasting flavors, I definitely recommend and very affordable.” in 1 review
Colonial Heights
I love the texture of the yogurt. I also like the fact that the fruit is at the bottom of the container with the yogurt on top. This allows me to adjust the flavor of the yogurt based on my mood. Sometimes I can mix thoroughly and other times I am able to keep it separate, it kinda gives me a fruity treat at the end of my semi healthy indulgence.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite . I also have my five year old eating it it’s been something she’s liked since she was a baby and it’s so good for you that I always make sure we have some on hand
Federal Hgts, CO
DANNON® OIKOS® BLACK CHERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT uploaded by Laura L.
This greek yogurt was good. It had a nice creamy texture and the bit of sweetness is complementary to the plain yogurt. I would definitely like to see more cherries, but over all great taste and convenient packaging. Totally have bought this flavor a few times. Also enjoy the many others.
Broomfield, CO
This is my favorite flavor of this brand. I’ve tried Greek yogurt from other competing brands and I find that this one is not as overly sweet. I love the fruit on the bottom and it’s a great, healthy alternative snack that allows me to get my protein in while also having something sweet.
Pennsburg
One of the best yogurts out on the market. Cheaper if you buy in large bundles. One of the best flavors and always in stock. Healthy and delicious. Easier and more filling than pancakes or cereal in the morning.
N Charleston, SC
Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt is very tasty! The black cherry flavor is my favorite because of ho good it tastes. Now one thing you need to understand about Greek yogurt, is that it is not as sweet as regular yogurt. There is a bit of a "tartness" to it. But it is very smooth and has a great flavor. The 4 pack is a great value compared to buying it separately. I do recommend this product to people a lot! My absolute favorite yogurt!
San Diego, CA
Had a very delicious taste. 10 better then any I have tried and was so calming on my stomach. Unlike other yogurts I didn't feel nauseous with this one. It is definitely super addicting lol. My kids love it as well and it's a fight to get them to try anything new lol.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Tampa
These small packs are great for snack time and also for school children. Yogurt is a healthy alternative to other junk food. The price for these multi packs are usually reasonable and black cherry flavor tastes delicious. Yes i would recommend this.
Organic, Sugar Free, Kosher
Sacramento
This is my most purchased yogurt. I don't know why, because normally I'm not a huge fan of cherry, but these are delicious. I appreciate that I get to mix in the cherry and can see actual pieces of fruit, not just syrup at the bottom. Also, I think this yogurt tastes really great in smoothies as well as on its own.
Rockingham
I live yogurts anyways very good and test good too.  Yes
 Very healthy for me help replace the junk foods and snacks I eat throughout the day . I love the different flovers. Repeat consumer I buy 2 to 3 packs at a time. Yes I would buy it again and again
I live yogurts anyways very good and test good too.  Yes