Dannon Oikos 4 Pack Oikos Greek Yogurt Peach 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups uploaded by Katie W.

BY DANNON

Katie W.
Slidell, LA
I'm not usually a fan of Greek yogurt but I like oikos. I know it contains quite a bit of sugar but it's a better option when compared to regular yogurt. Has 12g of protein to keep you full longer and is a good snack option for someone that wants a sweet treat.
Heather W.
I was not a fan of Greek yogurt when I first tried it. But then I bought the Oikos brand on the recommendation of a friend and I loved it. Oikos is by far the best tasting Greek yogurt out there in my opinion. I love the Peach flavor and I buy this in the 4 pk to take to work. As a nurse I often have to rush through my break and find this easy and quick to eat and it keeps me full for hours. I like the peach, blueberry and banana cream flavors and I eat one of these every day at work.
Katrina C.
windsor
Unusual texture when you first try Greek yogurt, but soon forgotten by how delicious this actually tastes.
Rachel C.
I love Greek yogurt and I find oikos really does a good job at having a good flavour and chunks of fruit as well !
Sarah G.
Hudson
Oikos is my favorite Greek yogurt. Peach is one of my favorite flavors. Walmart usually has the best selection, but the big packs at Sam's Club are a good value too. The texture is so smooth compared to some of the other brands. I think this is the best Greek yogurt on the market and everyone should give it a try.
Erin O.
I am not a big fan of peach, but this was the only option left at my luncheon a few weeks back. I was starving so I tried it. It was absolutely delicious. I found it to be settling in my stomach, light, and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this to someone else
GINNY S.
holyoke
I do not personally like greek yogurt in general, but my daughter eats these and says she loves the flavor. i get them most often at stop and shop while i do my grocery shopping. They are a little pricy for my liking but she likes them so thats all that matters.
Dawn S.
Walden, NY
I enjoy Greek yogurt, not a fan of regular yogurt. Dannon OIkos is one of my favorites. The only thing I found odd about the peach yogurt was the peaches in it seemed like they were dried and a little chewy. I did still enjoy it though.
Deborah R.
I love the flavor of this one. My granddaughter is a very picky eater, she doesn't like much but I had her try this flavor and she really likes this one and many of the other flavors
Michelle Z.
Fontana
Good peach taste. Thick but fluffy at the same time. Good ratio for serving amount. Not too many calories.