Dannon Oikos 4 Pack Oikos Greek Yogurt Peach 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups uploaded by Katie W.

BY DANNON

gabriela D.
I love this yogurt wen I don't have enough time to sit down and have breakfast
Viktoria K.
I like the greek yogurt range of Danone. It's nice and creamy, has a variety of different flavours, and it is affordable. Although lately I have been avoiding lactose thus not consuming this product, but I did buy one pack yesterday, cause I wanted to try the caramel flavour, which I liked a lot. It is not supersweet, but it seems the packages just going smaller and smaller.
Kim B.
My kids love the peach flavour they also love the little cups they come in and get a kick out of holding it and eating themselves
Abigail L.
Amazing! No other yogurt is better than this. I think they're a little on the expensive side, $1 per cup is a little crazy, but they're amazing, creamy, tasty. Always pick about 10 of these up& enjoy every bite. Try them out.!
Rox R.
Me encanta este yogur es mi favorito es muy rico y cremoso me gustan en todos los sabores que los ay
Heather S.
Love peach! Definately delicious!! Full of flavour and a filling snack! Definately a great product
Paulette O.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Este yogurth esta riquisimo lo recomiendo ampliamente, pruebalo, se que te encantara!!!
Meggie B.
Maniwaki
I like it because its Smooth and thick. I love the all flavour of that brand. ItSi so délicieuse mm mm.
Carlos E.
Em sabor e textura melhor melhor impossível, irresistível é a palavra que melhor o descreve
Graça C.
All the family loves it! We buy them regularly, even thought they are a bit pricey, but it worths it!