Dannon Oikos 4 Pack Oikos Greek Yogurt Peach 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups uploaded by Katie W.

BY DANNON

Michelle Z.
Fontana
Good peach taste. Thick but fluffy at the same time. Good ratio for serving amount. Not too many calories.
SIGRIT P.
I love the taste and texture of the yogurt. exact level of sugar. soft. delicious
Christal B.
Great yogurt mixed with graham crackers. Great for breakfast, lunch, and snack.
gabriela D.
I love this yogurt wen I don't have enough time to sit down and have breakfast
Viktoria K.
I like the greek yogurt range of Danone. It's nice and creamy, has a variety of different flavours, and it is affordable. Although lately I have been avoiding lactose thus not consuming this product, but I did buy one pack yesterday, cause I wanted to try the caramel flavour, which I liked a lot. It is not supersweet, but it seems the packages just going smaller and smaller.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorite yogurt flavor--peaches! This yogurt tastes good, just a bit sour, but perhaps because all greek yogurts are traditionally that way. Either way, I feel like you're putting healthy stuff in your body when you eat this. Helps with digestion, too!
Heather J.
Strathmore
Great flavour and really filling! One of my favourite Greek yogurts to buy. I also eat the pineapple, Mandarin orange, strawberry, blueberry and vanilla.
Kim B.
My kids love the peach flavour they also love the little cups they come in and get a kick out of holding it and eating themselves
Rachel C.
I love Greek yogurt and I find oikos really does a good job at having a good flavour and chunks of fruit as well !
Jacklyn M.
indianapolis, Indiana
Good yagart, has fruit in it, taste good, great for the lunch boxes, or even just a nice snake in the house.