Dannon Oikos 4 Pack Oikos Greek Yogurt Peach 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups uploaded by Katie W.

BY DANNON

Sarah G.
Hudson
Oikos is my favorite Greek yogurt. Peach is one of my favorite flavors. Walmart usually has the best selection, but the big packs at Sam's Club are a good value too. The texture is so smooth compared to some of the other brands. I think this is the best Greek yogurt on the market and everyone should give it a try.
Erin O.
I am not a big fan of peach, but this was the only option left at my luncheon a few weeks back. I was starving so I tried it. It was absolutely delicious. I found it to be settling in my stomach, light, and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this to someone else
GINNY S.
holyoke
I do not personally like greek yogurt in general, but my daughter eats these and says she loves the flavor. i get them most often at stop and shop while i do my grocery shopping. They are a little pricy for my liking but she likes them so thats all that matters.
Dawn S.
Walden
I enjoy Greek yogurt, not a fan of regular yogurt. Dannon OIkos is one of my favorites. The only thing I found odd about the peach yogurt was the peaches in it seemed like they were dried and a little chewy. I did still enjoy it though.
Grace L.
I really like this yogurt! You get tiny pieces of the fruit mixed in and has a great value! It couldn't compare to any other! I've got it a couple times at shop rite! There's nothing else you could add!
Frances S.
This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt it's not too bitter it has a great consistency and I love any kind of yogurt with peaches in it so this is my perfect match. Don't knock it til you try it.
Amber R.
This yogurt not only has awesome macros but it is delicious any way you like it! The flavors are amazing and has a good variety. This has been my go to yogurt for over a year. Go by all the flavors and find your favorite!
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
I'm not usually a fan of Greek yogurt but I like oikos. I know it contains quite a bit of sugar but it's a better option when compared to regular yogurt. Has 12g of protein to keep you full longer and is a good snack option for someone that wants a sweet treat.
Deborah R.
I love the flavor of this one. My granddaughter is a very picky eater, she doesn't like much but I had her try this flavor and she really likes this one and many of the other flavors
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
As Greek yogurt goes this is not the best quality. The peach inside is very comparable to other brands but I don't feel like the texture or flavor of the actual yogurt is great. We have gone back to our previous brand