Dannon Oikos 4 Pack Greek Yogurt Raspberry 5.3 Oz 4 Pk uploaded by Daphne W.

BY DANNON

Try Dannon® Oikos® Traditional line of Greek yogurts, where rich, traditional yogurt is blended together with delicious fruits or flavors. see more...

Anna S.
Lynchburg, VA
Creamy and delicious! Also, it is nice to buy something with multiple cups in it both for ease of transportation and for storage in my fridge. It was reasonably priced and creamy enough to compare to more expensive brands. I'm a fan! Would buy again.
Lynn W.
One of my favorites. My whole household eats this yogurt. We have one a day. Its affordable and has a great taste. The flavor is silky and smooth. we will continue to purchase this. It has good value and i would recommend to others
Erika S.
Culver City, CA
I am a sucker for greek yogurt and this Dannon brand has some of the best! The raspberry flavor is yummy and doesn't contain a lot of seeds. Plus, it's really affordable!
Helen L.
Love this flavor, really nice and rich. I love raspberries and also any berry flavors that Dannon Oikos introduces. You have to mix the yogurt with the fruit filling at the bottom, but other than that, it's really amazing and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new yogurt to try out.
Patricia  G.
East Durham, NY
Dannon Oikos Raspberry Greek yogurt is my favorite of all the other flavors it tastes like black raspberry ice cream without all the calories! Truly the yummiest creamiest yogurt I have ever tasted!
Chelsea P.
This has got to be my favorite greek yogurt brand. It is nice and smooth and the raspberry is delicious. I like to add a little granola for a little crunch.
Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL
This yogurt is so creamy and full of flavor, plus it is a snack that you don't have to feel guilty about. Tastes good and good for you....I call that a WIN!
amber o.
Glen Lyon, PA
This is my favorite yogurt product. It's so creamy and delicious.. My kids absolutely love it as well. I will definitely repurchase this brand.
Lisa G.
Nathalie, VA
Taste good and has just the right amount of flavor on it. I like yogurts with a little higher calorie then the fat free they taste better
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Deliciousness ! I love Greek yogurt and raspberries so when you get both from Dannon it's the bomb I love this stuff it's a go to snack .