BY DANNON

Mandy R.
Winston, OR
This product was fun and it also was fun for my son. Great for lunch bags and sport bags.
The taste was good.
Veronica H.
Eu gosto dessas garrafinhas , elas são fáceis de ser transportadas , às vezes saio de casa com bolsas pequenas e essas garrafinhas cabem em qualquer tamanho de bolsa. E é lógico , ajuda a hidratar
Samantha A.
I stash these little bottles in my car, my gym locker, and my desk. the local waster isn't great, so it's nice to have an alternative
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
My kids love drinking these waters. They are perfect to pack up in the cooler and have for sports days.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
I always keep some of this on hand. It is super delicious and great for any age. It quenches the thirst. it is affordable, too.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
These are great for the kids. Nothing gets wasted. Easy to use, no spills. Yes I recommend. Yes I will buy again.
Chelsea R.
I love this water--in fact, I grew up drinking it at home! Dannon has a variety of quality products. This one is no different.
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
Fluoride is great for your teeth, but it isn't supposed to be put in your body! Water should not contain fluoride, unless you are going to use this as mouthwash. Please don't put this in your body!
Amy C.
Great refreshing water. Really enjoy the convenience of the take along bottle size. Totally recommend.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
My kids love this water is perfect for sports training, a little too small for me I would have to drink two of them but perfect for any kids I would prefer them .
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Did your kids enjoy it?
Roxanne F.
Clarksville , TN
What other flavors does it come in?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Was the fluoride your incentive to purchase this water ?
How do I just buy the water