BY DANNON

Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
We have a few cases in our disaster kit at home and I always make sure we have plenty stocked in our fridge. It's delicious and handy plus I love the fact it's fluorinated. When I was growing up our own water supply was fluorinated. It's a shame that changed.
Sara S.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Fitspiration Expert
I like Dasani brand but I will never ever buy this. Fluoride is a neuro toxin and is in no way healthy for anyone. I can't believe that it is still added to water.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Absolutely not. Fluoride is not made to ingest. that's why they make special tooth paste for kids who are too young to understand they cant swallow it. I will never ever give this to my child or any other child for that matter.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
winchester
These little waters are pretty cool because its so much better for the kids to drink from they don't feel so overwhelmed and wont waste any water.
dessarae a.
dessarae a.
The word flouride scares me. who would drink something thats infused with a thing were not supposed to swallow?
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Fitspiration Expert
These waters are great for lunches and field trips or emergency kits for kids. They are decent size and don't add to much weight. The flouride is only meant to be there if you don't have it in you tapwater or your children don't get enough you its not a harmful amount and helps protect teeth and gums.
angel h.
angel h.
These are great for long road trips or to pack for a kids lunch. the size of them really makes them able to be carried anywhere.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love having the miniature sized waters. They are easy to grab and go when you are in a hurry.
Antonio E.
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
This is great really good for the kids at sporting events we keep our fridge stocked full of this brand the kids even like to drink it when there at home I would recommend this product to everyone tastes great
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
I buy this water for my kids and they love it. no wasting and they can take it on the run. small enough to fit in there little bags.
Mystaliyah J.
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Did your kids enjoy it?
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Clarksville, TN
What other flavors does it come in?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Was the fluoride your incentive to purchase this water ?
How do I just buy the water